Bournemouth v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say - f*ck it, forfeit the rest of the games and finish this season already.

After all, we can't be relegated. Mathematically still possible :D but I can't see Sunderland winning all their remaining games.

We all can see everybody's in holiday season already.

I think we will win purely because they are awful at the back, one thing we have done well under Guus is take advantage of teams with pompus defenses (MK Dons, Newcastle).

Think this game will run a similar course to the Palace away game, even so meh, it's the Spurs game I'm looking at now.

31 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think we will win purely because they are awful at the back, one thing we have done well under Guus is take advantage of teams with pompus defenses (MK Dons, Newcastle).

Think this game will run a similar course to the Palace away game, even so meh, it's the Spurs game I'm looking at now.

We have to beat Spurs for the life of me, one of our big rivals and then we can do an Aston Villa for Leicester and give them the 3 points "they" need to beat our bigger rivals Arsenal, Man City

We're going to get done by Spurs, and I don't plan to attend. Not to mention that the trains stop before I can get home anyway.

as for Bournemouth?

Begovic

Aina  Miazga  Terry  Dave

--RLC--Colkett--Matic

Willian  Costa  Pedro

Fuck the rest of the team

Mmm lets give some more game time to youth ffs.Keeper Aina(still no contract?) Cahill Salter Baba-
Traore Matic Mikel Kennedy-Ruben Pato.How the mighty have fallen ffs.Never want another season like this..

Begovic

Azpi Jake-Clarke-Salter JT Baba

Matic RLC

Kenedy Willian Traore

Costa

No pedro, no Oscar, no cesc, no mikel, no Iva, no GC. Out of the players who are fit or not suspended, I would only like these to stay here next season. Rest can fuck off.