Bournemouth v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/17/2016 at 5:40 AM, Blue_Fox_ said:

At least i won't have to see CourTWAT rat's ass face :lol:

Question to staff: are posts like that allowed again? I remember a rule was introduced that prohibited insults towards our own players. Did the rule go out the window when Torres left? Can I re-upload my DonkeyTorres avatar that I was forced to take down?

@Special Juan, @Jason

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Question to staff: are posts like that allowed again? I remember a rule was introduced that prohibited insults towards our own players. Did the rule go out the window when Torres left? Can I re-upload my DonkeyTorres avatar that I was forced to take down?

@Special Juan, @Jason

Well said. People who post in that way can't possibly be supporters of this club. Not, at least, in the way I've always understood by the word supporter. Now, @Blue_Fox_ and others may very well say it's nobody's business to tell them how, or even who, to support and they'd be right of course. When you post in that way on a Chelsea fan forum however you have to accept that people are not going to like it and that they are not going to keep quiet about it.

On 17/04/2016 at 9:37 AM, Cameron's Pig said:

Definite loss, and we'll end up finishing around 13th.

Ive for a lot of time for you but to call this a definite loss is absurd.

Even if we were in Villas position I wouldn't have this one chalked down like that.

Just looking at the table and how sheeeeite this season is,if Hazard and co had scored another 10 goals and the team let in 10 less goals we would in the top4 mix probly...strange but true mmm

22 hours ago, Tomo said:

Ive for a lot of time for you but to call this a definite loss is absurd.

Even if we were in Villas position I wouldn't have this one chalked down like that.

If we pick up another point between now and the end of the season I'll be amazed... I'm not bothered that we lost to City, I'm bothered that none of the players even seemed arsed. They're all on the beach, and they'll rock up on the south coast against a very decent Bournemouth side who will want it more and deservedly edge a tight game 2-1.

13 minutes ago, Cameron's Pig said:

If we pick up another point between now and the end of the season I'll be amazed... I'm not bothered that we lost to City, I'm bothered that none of the players even seemed arsed. They're all on the beach, and they'll rock up on the south coast against a very decent Bournemouth side who will want it more and deservedly edge a tight game 2-1.

Did you lose a bet or smth with that new username and exclusive 'bellends' group?

21 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Liverpool beat this lot with a 2nd string team. We can't go three in a row w/o scoring, can we?!

That and losing 3 in a row again be a bit much.reckon draw..hope so anyway be nice to pick up some points between now and the end but who knows.We seem better away so never know might surprise us and show up and win

16 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

there is a rule that prohibits teams from doing so i think.

Really? PL wank on about bringing youth through yet there's a restriction on how much youth can play?

Clubs should be able to play who they like. The whole U19 team is exaggerated (which I'm sure was kmk's intention) and will never happen, but clubs shouldn't be restricted to who they can play. 

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

Really? PL wank on about bringing youth through yet there's a restriction on how much youth can play?

Clubs should be able to play who they like. The whole U19 team is exaggerated (which I'm sure was kmk's intention) and will never happen, but clubs shouldn't be restricted to who they can play. 

I remember the FA threating José and Chelsea that they will punish them if they play "the kids" when we were to play Liverpool some time ago. Funny thing is that we won that one 2-0 and Kalas (a kid) did very well.