Bournemouth v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lucio said:

if we don't pick up a great win here, i'd sack him, show him we don't appreciate his pathetic job

Nope. Their was a lot of groaning and muttering at the bridge. I hope him and the players get booed massively at the Bridge. That too against Spurs. That would show them. We have given the club all the support that they could ask, but this line up is beyong awful. So glad i did not make the trip.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Hang on, I completely missed Mikel at CB....:lol:

What a fucking mess, seriously. 

I wouldn't bother walking out to play, just get on the bus and fuck off back to London.

Against Swansea I jokingly suggested to Bosnian Blue we try out Mikel at CB but to see Guus actually do it is... interesting to put it mildly :lol:

I'm not watching this. What a disappointment. Nothing to play for and still play these guys and give no chance to youth. 

I told you guys we needed a revolution and Bielsa would have done it. 

Now waste of a season and so it might be the coming season. Don't expect Conte to hit the ground running. 

Just now, Fernando said:

I'm not watching this. What a disappointment. Nothing to play for and still play these guys and give no chance to youth. 

I told you guys we needed a revolution and Bielsa would have done it. 

Now waste of a season and so it might be the coming season. Don't expect Conte to hit the ground running. 

Rayo v Real for me with Liverpool and Newcastle on and off.

20 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

What exactly has GUTLESS guss even given us except for a change of face. Utterly Shamefull. Should be booed along with the whole squad in the next game.

Out of interest, what lovely names have you got ready for Conte every time he does something you don't like?

Arsehole Antonio? Conte the cretin? Or something worse?

Just now, Tomo said:

Out of interest, what lovely names have you got ready for Conte every time he does something you don't like?

Calling someone Gutless is the same as calling someone an asshole.

Mate, stop being a drama queen. Its good to support, but not when the management takes one wrong decision after another.

And please dont be anywhere near SB in the coming games. What you hear might give you a heart attack. As fans, we have supported the team as well as we could. But this team selection and GUTLESS GUS's comments of playing the youth simply show that they take us fans for granted. Time to show them that fans are not idiots.

Come on man, that's nothing new in here, remember the 'cancer', nuff said.[emoji4]