The Conte Thread

16 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

But we will see him tomorrow with the blue shirt, right?

I'm assuming preseason starts tomorrow so I'm sure the official Chelsea site and Twitter will have some pics of Conte at some point in the day. 

Though I guess if tomorrow is really Contes first day, he could be in meetings with the big bosses all day with pre season starting Tuesday. Time will tell. 

27 minutes ago, The Chels said:

7 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

I'm assuming preseason starts tomorrow so I'm sure the official Chelsea site and Twitter will have some pics of Conte at some point in the day. 

Though I guess if tomorrow is really Contes first day, he could be in meetings with the big bosses all day with pre season starting Tuesday. Time will tell. 

52cc8267-121a-46d4-b686-f06ff04db77aAntonio Conte is set address the media shortly after being officially introduced as Chelsea boss on Monday. 
The Blues are planning to present Conte to the media at Cobham on July 11, the day he officially begins his job as Chelsea manager.

WhatsApp-Image-20160710.jpeg

All Chelsea fans are desperate for transfer news so you can be damned sure we won't hear a peep about it from the club tomorrow. :D

We'll hear the most generic, pre-rehearsed answers and a couple of pics. 

52 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

52cc8267-121a-46d4-b686-f06ff04db77aAntonio Conte is set address the media shortly after being officially introduced as Chelsea boss on Monday. 
The Blues are planning to present Conte to the media at Cobham on July 11, the day he officially begins his job as Chelsea manager.

WhatsApp-Image-20160710.jpeg

I believe Dan Levene attends all pressers, so if he says there isn't one tomorrow, I'm pretty certain there won't be. 

Word I read last week is that his first introductory PC would be on the US tour at some point. July 23 rings a bell. 

1 minute ago, DavidEU said:

I believe Dan Levene attends all pressers, so if he says there isn't one tomorrow, I'm pretty certain there won't be. 

Word I read last week is that his first introductory PC would be on the US tour at some point. July 23 rings a bell. 

I met Dan when chelsea played in israel. he was my guest at our supporters club meeting. nice guy.

maybe he is right, but all over the twitter i can see news about conte's press tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I met Dan when chelsea played in israel. he was my guest at our supporters club meeting. nice guy.

maybe he is right, but all over the twitter i can see news about conte's press tomorrow.

Not a single journalist on Twitter saying its tomorrow. I might be completely wrong, but I don't think it is tomorrow. Think he's probably got more important things to take of. 

Might get a Chelsea TV interview with him though. 

7 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

Not a single journalist on Twitter saying its tomorrow. I might be completely wrong, but I don't think it is tomorrow. Think he's probably got more important things to take of. 

Might get a Chelsea TV interview with him though. 

It would be strange not to have it tomorrow. It's his first day, he needs to get the media circus and photo ops out of the way so we can focus on the squad. I can't imagine they would send him to the media on a Wednesday or Thursday for the whole song and dance and break the rhythm.

5 minutes ago, Persona said:

It would be strange not to have it tomorrow. It's his first day, he needs to get the media circus and photo ops out of the way so we can focus on the squad. I can't imagine they would send him to the media on a Wednesday or Thursday for the whole song and dance and break the rhythm.

Maybe that's the reason they're not doing it tomorrow. It's going to be quite a frantic start for him having been preoccupied for the entire summer. Maybe they want to give him a few weeks to fully focus on the squad and get his feet under the table before chucking him infront of a hundred foreign journalists. 

Would be weird as hell to have him at actually there working with the team and not even be officially unveiled. But I think David is right, we'd be seeing a bunch of chatter from journalists on Twitter if anything were happening tomorrow.

1 hour ago, DavidEU said:

Maybe that's the reason they're not doing it tomorrow. It's going to be quite a frantic start for him having been preoccupied for the entire summer. Maybe they want to give him a few weeks to fully focus on the squad and get his feet under the table before chucking him infront of a hundred foreign journalists. 

That makes sense, although it would be a little strange to have him out there on the fields while the journalists are behind fences trying to catch a glimpse of the new manager :P