Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Conte Thread

Followers 3

Already love our new manager aka the Godfather. Go straight to the field running and yelling, no fucking around or talking shites. Best of luck Mr.Conte! You have all our best wishes!

• Like 4
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

And he was already yelling at Costa lol

Thats just how hot blooded passionate people communicate. Hes probably just asking where the bog is.

• Like 2

Good to see him in our gear.

He wasn't even my top5 name for the job,  but he has my full support and I think it might actually work.

We're starting a clean sheet and it should be in more ways than one, I think the future is very unpredictable, but I have a good feeling about this. It's not like it could be any worse than this season has been all around. The table position was just a fair reflection of how bad we've been in many aspects. We need fresh air in many positions (not talking about only the team), I hope he has the endurance to deal with everything will come his way.

Despite the adoration Emenalo has on this forum (which I don't get btw), I think we could use someone new in the position as well. We need new ideas, new people, a clean slate. Our problem goes beyond Mourinho and the current set of players. We had a certain profile/model that worked well for 10 years. Last season was just a consequence of such model needing to be replaced. A new philosophy needs to be put in place. Conte wasn't my guy for that, but maybe he can do the job - especially if we change the people that run our football department.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Barbara said:

Good to see him in our gear.

He wasn't even my top5 name for the job,  but he has my full support and I think it might actually work.

We're starting a clean sheet and it should be in more ways than one, I think the future is very unpredictable, but I have a good feeling about this. It's not like it could be any worse than this season has been all around. The table position was just a fair reflection of how bad we've been in many aspects. We need fresh air in many positions (not talking about only the team), I hope he has the endurance to deal with everything will come his way.

Despite the adoration Emenalo has on this forum (which I don't get btw), I think we could use someone new in the position as well. We need new ideas, new people, a clean slate. Our problem goes beyond Mourinho and the current set of players. We had a certain profile/model that worked well for 10 years. Last season was just a consequence of such model needing to be replaced. A new philosophy needs to be put in place. Conte wasn't my guy for that, but maybe he can do the job - especially if we change the people that run our football department.

Good post this Barbara.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

After making an idiot of myself when AVB took over I try and remain on the cautious side when it comes to new manager's, but Conte is making it really hard for  me.

For me, too. There's something about him that makes me think he is going to be a hit here. Can't wait for his presser tomorrow. 

• Like 4

Man City's youtube channel delivers a 10-minute long video of Pep's first training session yet our social media team never fails to disappoint with 30 second videos of major events. Smh.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Man City's youtube channel delivers a 10-minute long video of Pep's first training session yet our social media team never fails to disappoint with 30 second videos of major events. Smh.

If you tease someone they'll keep coming back. If you give them a free for all of seeing anything & everything though, they get used to that quickly, and it's not so special the next time. We are being teased. We will continue to feel emotions towards this club because of it. City fans though, they won't get riled up, frustrated, and crave more like us. They don't get played with by their superiors, so there is no excitement when they are treated. They're used to it. I invite the tease.

Everyone can notice how dedicated and motivated this man is from day one. That's why I wanted him here. Hope he can give this passion to every player in the team, that's what I want to see form them.

18 minutes ago, Bl33D BlUe said:

At what time is the press conference tell in IST if possible :P  and where will I be able to see the live stream of it. :cig:

It's going to be live on chelseafc.com, in just over two hours time.