Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds of the the Torres-caroll buy. 

Liverpool got a lot of money and quickly bought a new striker. 

The only difference this time is that both players being bought and sold are good as compared to Torres and Caroll. ?

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

This price tag would be emberrassing when Dybala and Higuains start to play together..

Maybe but I don't think anybody in football is worth that money bar Ronaldo and Messi.

Maybe but I don't think anybody in football is worth that money bar Ronaldo and Messi.

I think there are a few others that could fall in that price bracket, but him and Pogba aren't. Teams willing to be held at ransom

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think there are a few others that could fall in that price bracket, but him and Pogba aren't. Teams willing to be held at ransom

Maybe Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Hazard could go in there yeah but even then still extortionate amounts of money.

Maybe Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Hazard could go in there yeah but even then still extortionate amounts of money.

I agree, but it's a result of more money being available and average players going for an arm and a leg (Gomes to name one).