Get Emanalo Sacked

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a cancer in a body threatening its immediate surroundings and the system of the body as a whole, you surgically remove it as soon as possible. Same should be done in this case for the sake of our club. 

7 minutes ago, *Z4YN said:

If there is a cancer in a body threatening its immediate surroundings and the system of the body as a whole, you surgically remove it as soon as possible. Same should be done in this case for the sake of our club.

Have you been in a coma? That was already taken care of, mate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34670192

Just now, Styles said:

Have you been in a coma? That was already taken care of, mate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34670192

Aww, unfortunately the wrong answer. But you know what? You have one last chance to give me the right answer.

Many forum members were kind enough to make it their avatar as a hint for you. Just take a look ;)

On 1/28/2016 at 11:55 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Well, I've happily signed up.

David Barnard - Director/Club secretary

David joined Chelsea in July 2002. He has overall responsibility for the day-to-day administration of the Football Department, including transfer agreements and player contracts, ensuring compliance with the relevant football authorities.

Source : http://www.chelseafc.com/the-club/about-chelsea-football-club/club-personnel/david-barnard.html

But I guess that since nobody knows his name nor his face — and that nobody has bothered to search the information — Emenalo will remain the perfect Piñata.

1 hour ago, Peace. said:

But I guess that since nobody knows his name nor his face — and that nobody has bothered to search the information — Emenalo will remain the perfect Piñata.

Quite amazing, effect of the media at full display here. He makes one appearance on TV to explain a hugely unpopular decision and all of a sudden, according to some, he is the true mastermind behind everything - from identifying and scouting the players to signing them to handling contracts to picking the team to hiring and firing managers. Amazing.

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Quite amazing, effect of the media at full display here. He makes one appearance on TV to explain a hugely unpopular decision and all of a sudden, according to some, he is the true mastermind behind everything - from identifying and scouting the players to signing them to handling contracts to picking the team to hiring and firing managers. Amazing.

Thanks, you just remind me of this effect. They are right telling that mass media is the first power, not even fourth now, but bloody first.