Get Emanalo Sacked

Chelsea is one of few if not the only positive escape some people have to their lives. To have an incompetant man so high up the hierarchy here, causing grief amongst so many people, isn't ok.

It's just a game, to some. To others, it's a little more, and their emotions are involved. Their actual livelihood is involved. Too long have they been jerked about.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Leif said:

Chelsea is one of few if not the only positive escape some people have to their lives. To have an incompetant man so high up the hierarchy here, causing grief amongst so many people, isn't ok.

It's just a game, to some. To others, it's a little more, and their emotions are involved. Their actual livelihood is involved. Too long have they been jerked about.

It's not about caring or not caring. People are calling for Emenalo's head even though they have absolutely no clue how much power he has and what decisions were actually his.

I mean this petition is ridiculous. If you actually think Emenalo has "full control" over transfers then you're just retarded.

Let's face it the people who sign this petition are just Mourinho fanboys who are acting like vindictive cunts looking for a scapegoat because they're favorite manager got the sack, after leading us to 1 point off relegation in 16 games.

17 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

It's not about caring or not caring. People are calling for Emenalo's head even though they have absolutely no clue how much power he has and what decisions were actually his.

I mean this petition is ridiculous. If you actually think Emenalo has "full control" over transfers then you're just retarded.

Let's face it the people who sign this petition are just Mourinho fanboys who are acting like vindictive cunts looking for a scapegoat because they're favorite manager got the sack, after leading us to 1 point off relegation in 16 games.

No a lot of fans wanted Emanalo out from the day Grant dragged him along to deflect from his inadequacies.

Disingenuous to call the ones who want him out ''Mourinho fanboys' and ''vindictive cunts''. A lot have supported for decades, not just when a few certain players signed. Thought you were better than that tbh

42 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Excuse me. I signed that petition and i don't even care for Mourinho one bit, there's 5 managers i'd rather see here.

As for people having no clue how much power he has, you may have no clue, but all the evidence is out there. You being blind doesn't make others so.

37 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

" He has caused major background issues including having one of our greatest managers ever being sacked."

This is pathetic. 

Whoever set up the petition isn't the grammatical & literal voice for all those who voted. There's nothing pathetic about him not communicating as well as Shakespeare, and there's nothing pathetic about him having his view. If you think that an opinion so many people are sharing is pathetic, you're pathetic for being that close-minded.

Ridicules!

I think the guy has been doing a great job till Mourinho showed up. There is no way a team like that should have been above one point of relegation by December even if you bought no one in the summer. 

For me he should continue and go back to the job he was doing before Mourinho came. We had bought a lot of top young talents, so go back to your original plan before it was changed by Mourinho. 

If you can't see that the board hasn't been stable nor working to the standard of other top club's for many years now you haven't been supporting long enough.

If you do see that the board is in shambles, then you have to offer some alternative as to who we sack instead of Emenalo. Otherwise you're saying everything is OK and it was just the manager or players. That'd be ridiculous. 

53 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

This post gave me several terminal illnesses

If Gucci don't make a sale in 10 years, you look at the board and CEO, not the people making the actual products with their actual hands.

If we haven't had stability for a decade, you can't *not* point fingers at the board. Ivanovic didn't start this shaky period. Hazard didn't. Mourinho didn't. Shakiness is consistent with Chelsea and the only thing consistent with Chelsea is the board & Terry. I know Terry isn't causing all of these awful transfer dealings, and i know it's not him pressuring managers into picking the same players week in week out.

14 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

No a lot of fans wanted Emanalo out from the day Grant dragged him along to deflect from his inadequacies.

Disingenuous to call the ones who want him out ''Mourinho fanboys' and ''vindictive cunts''. A lot have supported for decades, not just when a few certain players signed. Thought you were better than that tbh

Please don't try and take the moral highground on this. It's ridiculous.

I remember people were doubtful of him in the beginning since he had very little experience but it was nowhere near as bad as now after Mourinho got the sack.

You can't argue that Mourinho getting sacked is the driving force behind these Emenalo out stuff.

In your petition as one of the main reasons for the petition he gets held solely responsible for us sacking "the greatest manager the club has ever had"  while also claiming that he's got full control over the transfers. I mean come on, people are clearly just pissed because Mourinho got sacked and they want blood. Emenalo is the easy victim.

It was only after Mourinho got sacked and Emenalo gave that interview that people went crazy over Emenalo and started screaming Emenalo out.

18 minutes ago, Leif said:

Excuse me. I signed that petition and i don't even care for Mourinho one bit, there's 5 managers i'd rather see here.

As for people having no clue how much power he has, you may have no clue, but all the evidence is out there. You being blind doesn't make others so.

What evidence ? Please elaborate.

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

If you can't see that the board hasn't been stable nor working to the standard of other top club's for many years now you haven't been supporting long enough.

If you do see that the board is in shambles, then you have to offer some alternative as to who we sack instead of Emenalo. Otherwise you're saying everything is OK and it was just the manager or players. That'd be ridiculous. 

(Sorry to multi post but i didn't see this comment before.)

Doesn't the bolded part prove you're just looking for a scapegoat ? You don't seem to care who gets sacked aslong as someone is and i just don't agree woth that. 

I imagine a smokey room, with very little light; like an interrogation room. I see Michael sitting down at a desk, with a 9mm handgun, staring through his specs into the soul of our manager. He brings out paper for our coach, clipped together by an official Chelsea hairclip. He slides it across the desk with the balls of his fingers.

"Mr. Abramovich is very proud of this club, as am I very proud of my position here. Nothing needs to change, so long as you follow these rules." He taps the paper with his 9mm tip. 

Michael cracks his first, insane smile. His eyes are bloodshoot with hilarity, his grin wider than plantain. "Know your role, coach. Know your role." 

10 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Please don't try and take the moral highground on this. It's ridiculous.

I remember people were doubtful of him in the beginning since he had very little experience but it was nowhere near as bad as now after Mourinho got the sack.

You can't argue that Mourinho getting sacked is the driving force behind these Emenalo out stuff.

In your petition as one of the main reasons for the petition he gets held solely responsible for us sacking "the greatest manager the club has ever had"  while also claiming that he's got full control over the transfers. I mean come on, people are clearly just pissed because Mourinho got sacked and they want blood. Emenalo is the easy victim.

It was only after Mourinho got sacked and Emenalo gave that interview that people went crazy over Emenalo and started screaming Emenalo out.

People are not arguing Mourinho getting sacked is the driving force behind Emanalo out. Its because he is a useless hanger on and is stagnating the club. As has been stated, most wanted him gone and questioned his ability from day one. 

5 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

(Sorry to multi post but i didn't see this comment before.)

Doesn't the bolded part prove you're just looking for a scapegoat ? You don't seem to care who gets sacked aslong as someone is and i just don't agree woth that. 

No, it's called holding people responsible. When multi-million and billion pound corporations let key figures go, it isn't because they need a scapegoat. Grow up.

jokers, what would have happened if he had run the club down like Ed Woodward, next would be a petition to get Roman out. this group have brought us more success that we ever dreamt of, not many fan club in England has covered as much air miles like Chelsea fans in the last 10 Years, at huge financial cost I have experienced live Moscow, Munich, Japan, Amsterdam, Monaco, Prague, Old Trafford, Emirates and many Wembley some sad like the long journey from Moscow and many glorious making friends across the Globe. In London everyone is jealous of this Club and we have moved from being a cash splashing club to one that balances its book, making an individual a poster boy for your frustration when the buck stops with one man is laughable: nothing happens in Chelsea without Romans command and he as done great for the Club.

The argument about Emenalo not being a top ex footballer is silly, you don't have to and for what its worth he played at the World Cup: go to 17.00 in the link below