Get Emanalo Sacked

11 hours ago, Essien19 said:

This duck is an absolute joker, talking shit about other clubs... he should better focus on the mess around here, he's responsible too, Miazga, Pato,
they're the future, glad we sacked Jose so we continue building the team around them. Emenalo isn't one of the bottle. :)

I have already posted an article that claims Emenalo opposed the signing of Mizaga and Pato. Yet Jose Fanboys like you still blame Emanalo, how pathetic. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already posted an article that claims Emenalo opposed the signing of Mizaga and Pato. Yet Jose Fanboys like you still blame Emanalo, how pathetic. 

Who else vouched for the buys if not the sporting director of Chelsea football club?

So his opinion can easily be discarded?

I don't think so, but what ever floats your boat, kiwi. [emoji4]

2 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Who else vouched for the buys if not the sporting director of Chelsea football club?

So his opinion can easily be discarded?

I don't think so, but what ever floats your boat, kiwi. emoji4.png

He is only responsible for successful deals, everyone knows that.

3 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Tottenham fans are happy that Emenalo's still around.

Says it all! ?

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/come-here-to-laugh-at-chavs.1506/page-99

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Lmao and who the fuck are they? This is coming from a club that has a notorious history of selling their best stars and no reinvesting correctly. Berbatov, Modric, Bale, need I go on? Sure, this season they're leading the way.. This season. 

We'll be back so smack their donkey asses soon enough :) 

2 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Lmao and who the fuck are they? This is coming from a club that has a notorious history of selling their best stars and no reinvesting correctly. Berbatov, Modric, Bale, need I go on? Sure, this season they're leading the way.. This season. 

We'll be back so smack their donkey asses soon enough :) 

A team that currently plays better and is run better than Chelsea.

14 hours ago, Spike said:

A team that currently plays better and is run better than Chelsea.

Currently they are.. Having learned their lesson (maybe). Levy is still Levy though, so I'll be curious to see what happens when larger clubs come for them..

4 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Currently they are.. Having learned their lesson (maybe). Levy is still Levy though, so I'll be curious to see what happens when larger clubs come for them..

I think Levy has done a great job for Tottenham. When he sells a player he gets over the odds and he refuses to sell to a direct rival unlike Chelsea. Aside from a few flops he generally plays hardball and gets the wok done. Since 2011 they've only ever made a profit from transfers, never losing money in the transfer market. Tottenham have been a phenomenally well run club this last half decade and I think the only reason Chelsea fans can't accept this is due to blind bias.

28 minutes ago, Spike said:

I think Levy has done a great job for Tottenham. When he sells a player he gets over the odds and he refuses to sell to a direct rival unlike Chelsea. Aside from a few flops he generally plays hardball and gets the wok done. Since 2011 they've only ever made a profit from transfers, never losing money in the transfer market. Tottenham have been a phenomenally well run club this last half decade and I think the only reason Chelsea fans can't accept this is due to blind bias.

Disagree and agree to separate points. 

Yeah he has made a profit on the player mentioned and I also respect the stance on not selling to domestic rivals. But aside from this season it's come at the detriment to the team with failure to reinvest and, much like us, having a rotating door policy didn't help. 

They're nailed to rights on the job they've done this season, with a lot of that particular credit down to Pochettino. Whether Levy will stand firm on this round of summer transfer window remains to be seen, but to suggest he's done a great job I'd disagree. It's all going smoothly now, time will tell if he'll continue to be so.. less interfering. 

• 2 weeks later...

Emenalo rates Hector highly and decided to trigger an option to sign him because other clubs, including CPFC, became interested.

Emenalo likes Hector because he can perform in three different positions — centre-half, full-back and defensive midfield.

Hector will count as a home-grown player should he make the CFC squad even though he has already been capped 11 times by Jamaica (Standard)

:wub:

EMENALO OUT? CHELSEA THINKING ABOUT SACKING OUR TECHNICAL DIRECTOR?

Big news! The wind of change has reached the very top, not the very very top, of the Chelsea hierarchy, with the club reportedly considering to let go off current technical director, Michael Emenalo.

According to Dan Levene of Eurosport, Chelsea are not satisfied with the performance of the former Nigeria international in relation with the last couple of transfer windows. As we have not landed the players we wanted/needed and the players we ended up signing have failed miserably, sort of. All of this would have been okay if the team was performing on the pitch, but the board are apparently in the frame of thought that everyone should share the blame for the bad results. Here is what Levene has to say about it:

“The signs that Emenalo’s star is fading are subtle – but difficult to ignore. He is understood to have objected to two of the more controversial signings of the January window: the taking of Alexandre Pato on loan, and the buying outright of Matt Miazga.

Both deals bore the fingerprints of football agent and fixer Kia Joorabchian – who immediately before had managed to secure a remarkable £25m for Chelsea to ship fringe midfielder Ramires to China.

The unofficial position as Chelsea’s preferred agent, taken for the most part by Jorge Mendes during Mourinho’s tenure, seems to have been recently occupied by Joorabchian. And, with manager-in-waiting Antonio Conteapparently making noises about wanting his own man in at technical director level, the news for Emenalo does not look especially promising.”

Emenalo’s most famous moment in his Chelsea days was undisputedly the ill-timed, mis-phrased and blown out of proportion interview with Chelsea TV after the sacking of The Special One. An interview where two peculiar terms made our director the most hated man for many, the first being him claiming that there was “palpable discord” between the players and manager (which of course brought plenty of wrath for the players, but the news-barer had to bear some of the hate for bringing the bad news, apparently), the other fatal mistake Emenalo committed was calling Mou “the individual” which is to be honest, quite a mighty fall from “The Special One”. Before the interview however, the 50 year-old was quite popular among the fans, and was even considered one of the best at what he does by many critics, having utilized his relationship with some of the best scouts in the game to land talents like Courtois, De Bruyne and Lukaku and plenty of others. But fan unsatisfaction was too big for his previous success to help him, which isn’t to say that fan opinion will play a role in what our board (and ultimately our owner) decide.

It goes without saying that such rumors are nothing to fuss about unless they become too repetitive to ignore, but they are always a good opportunity for everyone to express their opinions on such matter. Mine being that we should just take a look at our peers, like the duo of Manchester, for example. They both have alleged world class scouts and directors, City even have the executives who’ve started the “Tiki-taka revolution” back in Spain, and yet with all their resources, they were unable to build strong balanced squads, with this summer window aside, we have outdone pretty much every other English team when it came to transfers, and we were only beaten by a handful of clubs in that matter, so unless we are getting one of their directors, it is perhaps better if we stay with the formula that has worked-relatively- successfully for us.

TalkChelsea.net

It's not just him - the whole lot need a good kicking 

he might have had his hands tied. We just don't know

what we do know is, the fucking club has been run like a bunch of monkeys fucking a football for too long, shit needs to end now and get back on track... This summer it needs to happen! 

• 1 month later...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/08/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-need-time

Note the use of the word “teams” – in plural. Just about every major club in England has wanted him at one stage or another. Yet City always had a head-start once Abu Dhabi put in place the former Barcelona executives Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain to run the operation. “Txiki was so important in my life,” Guardiola said. “When I was absolutely nobody, when I was nothing, they trusted me to handle this amazing club, Barcelona, and amazing players. I said to him: ‘Once I go to England, if you are with one club, I will go to you.’”

Roman wanted Guardiola so bad that he was not astute enough like City by employing former Barcelona employee like Txiki. 

I wonder if Roman reads this sentence would he react and get rid of Emanolo and do something similar?

Like if he wants Simeone in the future get someone Simeone trust?