Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The same players last season minus Pedro got our higher points total than any of our seasons from 2006/7 onwards with that squad you mentioned, only our back to back winning sides got more points on the board than this group did last year.

Despite this shit season we have a lot of quality in this squad, on top form the 2009 team had a clear advantage in leadership but in terms of footballing quality (on top form) I really don't think the difference is that huge.

You make some good points but at the end of the day, Chelsea has 6 wins out of 22 league games (which is beyond pathetic for the defending champions)

Footballing quality isn't that important right now, what we need is leaders to step up, grind out 2-3 consecutive wins and bring back the fear factor!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we win so we can fuck off their title challenge. I reminisce the days of Drogba destroying their fragile defenders and always doing the job on them.

Costa will score today. Might put $10 on him to score and us to sneak a win..

16 minutes ago, Parky said:

Hope we win so we can fuck off their title challenge. I reminisce the days of Drogba destroying their fragile defenders and always doing the job on them.

Costa will score today. Might put $10 on him to score and us to sneak a win..

I have the same bet today. And 30 bucks for a chelsea win.. might triple it

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I cannot see how we can win this, I simply cannot.

I want to be proved very wrong.

Same!we're so shit and they're not..be nice to be surprised and stop them a little title bid wise but nahhhh.Draw be like a win in a way.Though if we do lose least won't be a omg moment like it would've been before