Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Excellent from the first minute. Whole team have been class. Even before the red. Fabregas has been running the show. Willian been tremendous as well and Ivanovic. I just hope we don't fuck this game up now. I am hoping we can keep the score the same if not get another one and introduce Hazard for the counter to finish them off. Get his first goal which he should of had in the reverse fixture to finish off the Gooners. Could not have the wrote the script any differently.

I told you lot Ivanovic always performs against Arsenal. Great cross for Costa :beer:

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Pitiful how badly we defend even with a man advantage. 

Geez, what will please you? A struggling Chelsea team with a relatively new manager is beating the in-form team that is expected to win the league. Not only is Chelsea winning but they are beating their most direct rivals with a man advantage. What more do you want? The Arsenal is still an incredibly potent attacking team regardless of being a man down and Chelsea hasn't been that great defending this season, given the circumstance everything is going well. Arsenal don't need XI players when they can move the ball across half of the pitch quickly by passing nearly every player.

This is great and I'm pleased with everything so far.