Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

8 minutes ago, James said:

Tbf Ramires is just as bad, sure he can run for days but what else does he offer? 

a random goal threat which we might need in a match like this.

Even against Manchester City earlier in the season he had a goal wrongfully ruled out.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just say this...

...we will be blown away by Arsenal, if the same fruitless Chelsea team we've been seeing all season turns up today! We know the type of play style Arsenal have under Wenger. Full blown attacking-possession style. We need to stick it to them and show our true Champions spirit. I'd rather not see us feed the dinosaur Arsenal supporters with more bragging rights! But even moreso.. I'd rather not see the teams below us gain the upper hand at the foot of the table due to a potential slip-up! 

It'll either be a heart-wrenching "backs-to-the-wall" 0-0 draw, or Arsenal will win 2-0. Of course, I hope I'm proved wrong by our performance, but that's what my mind and stomach are telling me!

3 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

is ramires injured? wouldve maybe started with him rather than mikel or matic... at least he gives energy, running, pressing, all things you need to disrupt arse but hey, i'm not a manager and i trust guus knows what he's doing

It would be a real blow if Ramires is out! Either that or maybe Hiddink is playing the safe card and closing things up defensively. Arsenal are an attacking team so it would make sense.

It must be said however, seeing Matic in the middle terrifies me! Ramsey and Özil can easily bully him around just like everybody else seems to have done!