Chelsea v Everton

Jase

Normally, when a side who came 1st last season is 16th the next season, the team needs more than just hugs and an arm around the shoulder. 

This team was tactically broken under Mourinho and Guus is scared to death to make any serious changes of his own. 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not to sound like a broken record, but let's be a broken record anyway.......please get RLC and Kenedy on the pitch please at half!

This team needs energy now. Most boring match this year. Not the worst Chelsea performance but worst passing I have seen from the Blues. Backline is okay, but will get burned if we don't get it together in midfield.

it is so bad upfront today, I'd bring Oscar in for Cesc. Certainly need Kenedy for Pedro. RLC for Matic works for me too.

Please make changes.

Come on you Chelsea!! 

Just now, Despiadado.Maleante said:

It's amazing how shit we are without hazard. Biggest 1 man team in history. Fukin bunch of frauds.

This game really does highlight just how crucial Hazard is/was (in top form). Everyone is just giving the ball to a team mate, almost saying 'you do something'.

Own Goal, Set-Piece, Fluke, Chelsea's own Avengers, where are you? We need you.

Bring in Kennedy for Pedro and move Willan on the left. At least we would have 2 useful wingers out there. Pedro is probably the worst winger we had since Cuadrado ffs.
Team is completely clueless. We need a complete rehaul in the summer transfer window.

1 minute ago, Weckerz said:

Love this club, hate this team

Hate the club.

Hate the team.

Hate the tactics.

Hate the manager.

Hate the owner.

But most importantly I hate the sport. Goddamn soccerball, flopping and diving all over a green field.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

This game really does highlight just how crucial Hazard is/was (in top form). Everyone is just giving the ball to a team mate, almost saying 'you do something'.

Own Goal, Set-Piece, Fluke, Chelsea's own Avengers, where are you? We need you.

Blame Jose. Overeliance on Eden led to his burnout this season.

The club needs a big name signing to lift the spirits of everyone. Remember the incredible mood surrounding the club after the Torres/Luiz signings?

I was watching the United game under AVB last night in football Gold. Even that team with a broken Torres and a shocking defender in Luiz had sometjing about them that mKes this team look horrific. I hate this team too!

Just now, Spike said:

Hate the club.

Hate the team.

Hate the tactics.

Hate the manager.

Hate the owner.

But most importantly I hate the sport. Goddamn soccerball, flopping and diving all over a green field.

Volleyball, there's a sport

The one thing Hiddink should have done is keep the HT change. This is atrociously lack of quality there.

Willian has been great this season, but his passing has been awful.

And ofc we concede an own goal. Well deserved