Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pedro, Matic, Ivanovic, Fabregas .. they can all fuck off out of this club!!

Neither have a fucking clue.. I'm sick of watching them play week in week out and giving nothing!!! Especially when we have talent coming out of our earholes!!

Costa has been careless at times but at least he's tried getting in the right areas.

Willian has not had a good game, but who can blame him when he's been the one carrying the entire team??

RLC and Kenedy need to feature in the second half!!

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

its astounding, that these managers think they can turn it around, without altering the system

Never mind altering the system, what are we even doing out there? Devoid of any real plan and cohesion.

Snoozefest. Can't believe how average Chelsea have become. Seeing Mikel attempting to be a playmaker... I'd laugh if it wasn't my team.

Zouma aggrevates me. He can't keep the ball in play. I'll give Stones that he's far more efficient.

JT, you rock. He's been fantastic. That's what you call good and intelligent defending.

Both Chelsea and Everton so poor. Moves breaking down constantly. Some players trying to hard (Stones, Mikel). Pedro.. oh my.

Wish I could turn off the game.

1 shot on target and 1 shot in 45 mins. Mourinho esque.

Show some balls. Sub out Mikel for Kenedy or Oscar (welp) and sub out Ivanovic for Baba and move Azpliqueta to the right. 

Mikel slows the pace down and makes sometimes laughably "safe" passes. Azpilicueta playing on the left is just broken now. It's insanity.

I'll make these changes at half-time, but showing balls or anything different from his predecessor seems to be anathema to Guus. 

Sorely missing Hazard. That left side of our attack is useless with Pedro who looks as though he has zero confidence at all and Azpi who isn't attack minded. There's no threat going forward other than Willian and Costa. The Everton defense therefore have it easy because they know exactly where the danger will come from and sniff it out.

We really need a spark in there and some unpredictability. Also playing a dangerous game at the back. JT and Ivanovic as usual exposed by their complete lack of pace. 

4 minutes ago, LemmeBorrowThat said:

I'm not happy with out attacking but that aside I've actually enjoyed this game. Hope we can find some offense in the second half and get away with a win.

Everton has been looking pretty dangerous, they play with a fast tempo and made several good runs.

WHAT?! :blink:

How you can enjoy this shit...