Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Styles said:

Emenalo is responsible for signing several top young players -  I think he should have a role to play recruitment wise. Total control? No. But then he didn't have that when Mourinho was here either. Luis, Fabregas, Costa, Falcao etc...all Mourinho signings.

Manager? No idea. I'm just relieved the guy who had us playing shit on a stick football for an entire calender year is gone. Whoever comes in next gets my full support.

Piet De Visser was key in mining that Benelux area so I don't know how much I'd put on Emenalo. Do you not think his role is based purely on him being close to Roman rather than merit, as Technical Directors have been appointed at other top clubs? Do you think we should aspirations to behave like those and appoint someone with a better pedigree? 

Did the last guy not get your full support too? You seem to have been a leading proponent of the Jose Out campaign but don't seem to know what the next two words of that statement are.

Also wasn't Jose hired by the board? Yet you trust them to appoint the next guy and make the signings. That interests me.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zouma has GOT to start scoring those headed goals from free-kicks. 

That's like 3rd/4th one this season where he should be running away celebrating instead of clutching his head. 

"John Obi Mikel, he's won more than you!" :lol::lol: 

The Chelsea Away fans have been fantastic all game!! :clap: 

1 minute ago, Ossie the King said:

Piet De Visser was key in mining that Benelux area so I don't know how much I'd put on Emenalo. Do you not think his role is based purely on him being close to Roman rather than merit, as Technical Directors have been appointed at other top clubs? Do you think we should aspirations to behave like those and appoint someone with a better pedigree? 

Did the last guy not get your full support too? You seem to have been a leading proponent of the Jose Out campaign but don't seem to know what the next two words of that statement are.

Also wasn't Jose hired by the board? Yet you trust them to appoint the next guy and make the signings. That interests me.

I give Emenalo a lot of credit personally.

Jose had my full support but then 2015 happened - an entire calender year where we played relegation football and were one point above the relegation zone in November.

I trust them because they could have easily settled for the shit on a stick football and given Jose 200m to spend but they chose differently.