The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

Hiddink is completely out of sync with Chelsea. We drew at home vs United. He nearly lost us the game with his horrendous selection. If he just made the obvious selections, we most likely would have beaten what was an incredibly average United side on the the day. We dropped points vs Watford when we shouldn't have. Against Brom. Against Everton when they were murdering us. 

Any improvements we've made is mostly due to the Cancer being sacked. Let's face it, you don't have to be a tactical mastermind to get this team from 16th to 13th in almost 2 months.

You don't leave Hazard on the bench. EVER. He's by far our best player and is a game changer. Mourinho understood that perfectly. Mikel is not better than Matic. Matic is still one of our best players and has shown his ability in the past, despite the constant digging from some people. Matic is a much better player and I don't give a shit what anybody thinks about that. Mikel and Matic is too negative and to slow.  Hiddink has proven too gutless to change the fullback situation or play RLC, so I've given up on that. But he's given nothing back as compensation.

One win against Arsenal, a very predictable team we generally beat doesn't mean it's some miracle elixir.  The fact he repeated it vs Watford, a team that plays completely different football from Arsenal shows he isn't sure what he's doing. Mikel and Matic with Oscar on the LW was never going to work vs Watford. They battered us for 90 mins. Even Mourinho never picked Mikel and Matic against teams like Watford. 

The improvements so far have been very underwhelming, considering the players at his disposal. All very "meh" ish. Fucking hate his negativity and he's fucking pissing me off mightily. He's making an already unbearable season even more miserable.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand we can be happy with not losing another one but ffs, this undefeated shit is getting on my nerves. Is Hiddink obsessed with that? Try to win the game from the minute one, not from going 1-0 own!

What is the point of starting Matic and Mikel in the match when they both can't even do their intended job of marking Mata out of the game? The Spaniard had acres of space to operate in the whole game.

Cowardly lineup against a team that doesn't deserve so much respect when they're playing away from home.

Horrendous starting line up that produced when of the worst pieces of football I've ever seen in first 20 mintutes of 1st half. 

To be fair the changed the team approach when a goal was needed. The think I like this Hiddink side is the team never give up. Showed some intensity in final minutes.

Thought the line up could've been better. But to be honest I was never expecting him to repeat his achievements from his first time here. He had players with big strong mentality like Cech, Terry, Drogba, Essien, Cole and Ballack in the team. Now he has weak ass punks like Oscar. We've been much better result-wise but performance is at an all time low. Hopefully now that Hazard is getting into that full fitness and expected to start games, the team would improve in their attacking. Starting RLC as the B2B instead of Matic would also be a step in the right direction, but not sure if that will ever happen in a consistent basis.

6 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Horrendous starting line up that produced when of the worst pieces of football I've ever seen in first 20 mintutes of 1st half. 

To be fair the changed the team approach when a goal was needed. The think I like this Hiddink side is the team never give up. Showed some intensity in final minutes.

Hope they can keep that spirit in the Champions league, because they're gonna need it.

Fuck with this not to lose approach. We dont lose, but for what? To draw every game? This way is preventing us to go down the table, but we also dont go up.

I would rather lose couple and win rest than this run of draws. 6 draws in 9 games. The fuck is this.

I know Hazard is not in form, but to bench him every time? Whole team is out of form ffs, just play Hazard so we can do something in attack. Matic is poor, drop him for RLC for couple games.

We slightly improved under Hiddink, he is good lad, but he is showing no balls to actualy try to get us higher on table by making some changes.

I just can't understand why the fuck he plays with such a shit team every time? We are fucking terrible in defneding so why we just go and score goals? Why we can't get rid of Oscar, Matic, Ivanovic and subs Pedro instead of Kenedy who is working his shit out when he plays instead of just runnign around the field with ball and doing nothing. Why is Hazard not starting? How the fuck RLC and Baba still not a starters? Just look at that United fullback with weird face, he plays and plays well and I'm 100% sure that Baba is even better. Why we play both Mikel and Matic in pivot and why the fuck we are sticking with that 4-2-3-1 formation? Just play 4-3-3 with fucking Mikel, Fab and RLC in the middle and go attack, just don't care about defending, let Azpi and Baba go all out attack and put tons of crosses in to the box where Diego and RLC will be already waiting to put that into the back o the net. Since my man Zouma is injured give a try for that Miazga guy instead of Cahill. 

Just list this side against Newcastle and i will be happy

4-3-3

Tibo

Azpi-Terry-Cahill/Miazga-Baba

RLC-Mikel-Fabregas

Willian-Costa-Hazard

Let Baba with Azpi go attack, press them, get that 70% ball possesion and win agaisnt those fuckers.

I backed him when he came in as I believed he would play with a higher risk & reward approach bringing through our younger and fringe players and dropping old donkeys. But he keeps with the same formation and dud selections as Jose. Im just glad he's not going manage past this season.

Absolutely pathetic. Pathetic team selection, tactics.

What the hell have we got to lose?

We wont get relegated, we are not getting top 4/top6. Atleast show some balls and put in a team that can play football and TRY to win a match.

No youngsters integrated, no attacking improvement. We might as well not have sacked Jose. Depressing stuff

Maybe he is preparing team for Cup competition ? You know, being resilient and showing spirit could be useful there. With Hazard being 100% fit and ready for 90 minutes this side can be dangerous draw for anyone I think.

1 hour ago, Cech's helmet said:

He's really starting to piss me off.

Get fuking Pato in the team and start Hazard already, kunt.

Pato is still technically on pre-season and Hazard is coming back from two injuries and is sensibly being introduced slowly. Makes perfect sense. 

52 minutes ago, Henrique said:

To be fair, we got better after the first 20-25 minutes. Started to create chances and actually, looked the more likely to score. United's best chance in the first 45 minutes was that Martial shot? We didn't really give too much away compared to United. Just look at the number of saves De Gea had to make.

51 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Maybe he is preparing team for Cup competition ? You know, being resilient and showing spirit could be useful there. With Hazard being 100% fit and ready for 90 minutes this side can be dangerous draw for anyone I think.

Pretty much my thought. Undefeated, hard to beat, fight till the end....this points good for our cup competition. 

The scenes if we get to the CL final and win it. :D