Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea 2

Leicester 0

Chelsea to break Leicester's fairytale season and go one winning with ugly 1-0 score lines. No one is satisfied, Chelsea fans still want more and everyone else is bummed out because the success story of the small midlands club and Vardy dies dead in it's tracks.

If Fabs will start we will lose. Even Mikel or Rami play better then him in this form. But what abut Oscar instead of Fabs? On 10 i would rather see Hazard or Willian but Oscar with Matić sounds good after our last game. I wonder to see RLc but its not gonna happen. Costa also should be benched but Remy like always will be start on bench. And Ivanović...hmmm he didnt play so bad like on beginning of season but Baba need some minutes. But i gave no hope, Iva will start. Sad but true.

My 11:

Tibo

Iva( :< )- Zouma-Terry-Azpi

Rami(Oscar-Matić

Pedro-Willian-Hazard

Remy

With that squad we should win or at least draw.

TBH now that we've progressed into the Round of 16, The league is just filler at this point. If we win, great, if we lose, it's no longer a shock after last week.

All the focus has got to go into FA Cup and UCL...

Dare to dream lads...

Zouma should cope with Vardy's pace, and Azpi won't get as owned as the rest of the league by Mahrez.

That's pretty much their only strenghts.

Our only opponent is ourselves on this one, counter-attacking football is dangerous against us, it all depends on our line-up, mostly on Cesc's presence, if he is there, I can see us dominating and losing, if he isn't, I can see us pressing them high, not necessarily having much of the ball but getting break opportunities.

People forget that Leicester are 0-2-1 against the best oppositions, drawing against Tottenham, sharing points with United and giving away 5 GOALS against Arsenal at home, that's really a poor big games record for a title contender, so if people consider them so, well, they aren't, they have done an absolutely amazing job at beating everyone else, of all the non top 6 teams, this Leicester side must have the best one over the last 10-15 years, but they are yet to face Everton, Liverpool, City and ourselves in this first part of the season and had bad results against the other big guys..

They are doing the best you can do as a non Top 6 side, but that's it, they are the best of the rest until they gain enough points from their next 4...

I have a gut feeling that we will get a win here. Leicester seem to play open attacking football, putting pressure on high up the pitch, and this could leave them open to our counter- attack, which is awesome when on form.

If we have positive confidence and attitude we will win this. I'll go for a 2-1 victory........But if my gut is wrong I'll be off on another RANT :rant: