Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

If there is one thing you can learn from Arsenal is how you dispatch confident, rampant small sides: by quick, accurate passing. The only thing we got over them is technical ability and we should use that full throttle. swift, incisive, well-rehearsed combinations.

Unfortunately I can not watch the game. Is there any place, where whole games are uploaded?

You can try here: http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are forgetting that there is a long, long way to go. City and Arsenal for me are not catchable. Are Leicester (assuming we beat them tomorrow)? Of course. Are United catchable? I think they are. They don't create enough chances, are blighted by injuries and they are getting caught out now and we have them to play home and away. Spurs will have their dip in form and have to visit us and City.

I am not going to say I think we definitely will make top 4 with our unpredictable form but if we put wins together then who knows? I am looking at Arsenal last season from this point onwards. They got 31 points from Dec 13 to March 4th. That was title winning form but they made a stuttering start to the season. But they made it in to top four in the end quite comfortable and I remember this stage last season, many people thought Southampton would get in to top 4. Arsenal ended up finishing well clear of them.

We are obviously in a more perilous position but 3rd and 4th, we can grab. If we go on a similar run to Arsenal from now till March and pick up similar points, we could and probably will easily be in the top 4 frame. Furthermore, if we can continue with that till May, then even better. But that is providing, we stop the inconsistencies. The team needs a couple consecutive wins, which we have failed to do in the league so far. But look, Leicester, Sunderland and Watford next. As good as Leicester are, I really beleive we can get 9 points. After that is United whose whole back 4 is injured. The christmas period will say a lot.

Remember there was a stage last season where City caught us on level points despite originally being 12 points behind. No one would have thought that would have happened but football is a funny old game. We have the quality. Just need to show it and go on a run like we know we are capable of.

It won't happen with the way Mourinho has the team playing and his insistence on playing his favourites Fabregas and Ivanovic in every single damn EPL match.

With an ultra-defensive outlook and a lack of goal scorers, there's zero chance of us stringing even two league wins together, let alone on a run to close a 14 point gap.

Courtois

Iva Zouma Cahill Azpi

Ramires Matic

Willian Hazard Pedro

Costa

we should not afford them space..they have got some of the fastest players in the league..sit back..be compact in shape and hit them on counter

would not mind oscar for pedro

Transitions are the key..hopefuly ramires has a decent game in passing

Not going to happen but...

Tibo

Azpi-Zouma-Garry-Baba

Matic

RLC-Ramires

Willian-Remy-Hazard

Really fast team, with fast striker who can finnish and even create chances for himself or others.

Swap Remy for Costa and im with you. Though we will never see this team. I just want RLC to play..

Aye, it is technically possible - but with this squad and manager? I'm not so sure - we desperately need a win tomorrow - but I see a draw as a good result :(

I just can't see us beating teams at the moment - at best we look like a bang average Tony Pulis Middle of the table team...

It won't happen with the way Mourinho has the team playing and his insistence on playing his favourites Fabregas and Ivanovic in every single damn EPL match.

With an ultra-defensive outlook and a lack of goal scorers, there's zero chance of us stringing even two league wins together, let alone on a run to close a 14 point gap.

Yeah, me myself have doubts because of Mourinho. There are games, that despite our position, he still will be happy to play for the point rather than going more attacking in the game and from now till the end of the season we really need wins, even if it means going to away grounds that could prove very difficult.

Can we see RLC today, please? I'd love to see us sacrifice an attacking mid (Oscar) and play with 3 in the middle in order to dominate the middle of the pitch.

My team would be:

-----------------------Costa----------------------

Hazard-----------------------------------Willian

-------RLC-------Matic--------Ramires-------

Baba----------Terry------Cahill-----------Azpi

---------------------Courtois-----------------------

If both Ivanovic and Fabregas start we risk getting ripped apart. It's literally INSANE that after last season a massive club like Chelsea is so worried about and desperate for a win against a minnow like Leicester. But the club is plunged straight back into crisis once more if we lose this.

Can we see RLC today, please? I'd love to see us sacrifice an attacking mid (Oscar) and play with 3 in the middle in order to dominate the middle of the pitch.

My team would be:

-----------------------Costa----------------------

Hazard-----------------------------------Willian

-------RLC-------Matic--------Ramires-------

Baba----------Terry------Cahill-----------Azpi

---------------------Courtois-----------------------

If both Ivanovic and Fabregas start we risk getting ripped apart. It's literally INSANE that after last season a massive club like Chelsea is so worried about and desperate for a win against a minnow like Leicester. But the club is plunged straight back into crisis once more if we lose this.

Stop torturing yourself.

Ivanovic is guaranteed a spot as well.

Not going to happen but...

Tibo

Azpi-Zouma-Garry-Baba

Matic

RLC-Ramires

Willian-Remy-Hazard

Really fast team, with fast striker who can finnish and even create chances for himself or others.

dynamic midfield , wow. expect something boring and sluggish though. :)

Fully expect a really negative showing in set up from us tonight, lots of containing and more worrying about not conceding. Before a ball is kicked I think us and Mourinho have a major problem. Leicester are dynamic, they play without fear, the play and attack from all angles and it's a game they will be relishing from minute 1. Forget the CL or the game against Porto, this is a worrying fixture for us because our league form is the shits.