Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction on what Jose will put out.

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

I.e. the same team that produced the best football against Porto. Mou tends to stick with a winning clean sheet team and with Fabregas dropped (hopefully), it might work.

its called luring the punters in to make a bet

And unluring some others ?

Does n't look like it in this case - some other consideration.

The 100% luring I 've seen was with eurovision betting, 6 years ago. The Russian song was the favourite then a little before the presentation hour the prices for Ukraine tumbled down. Russia won but they made it look like it was some last minute info to attract money for Ukraine. I 'm sure of it.

Here it does n't look like luring - or cheese as they call it.

To the extent it is legal to lure, I don't fancy they can do it in such a way. Leicester are top of the table, we are 12th.

And unluring some others ?

Does n't look like it in this case - some other consideration.

The 100% luring I 've seen was with eurovision betting, 6 years ago. The Russian song was the favourite then a little before the presentation hour the prices for Ukraine tumbled down. Russia won but they made it look like it was some last minute info to attract money for Ukraine. I 'm sure of it.

Here it does n't look like luring - or cheese as they call it.

To the extent it is legal to lure, I don't fancy they can do it in such a way. Leicester are top of the table, we are 12th.

Its quite simple really...and you have already fallen into the trap.

Bookies.....lets make Chelsea favourites even though Leicester are the ones in hot form.

Punters pile onto Leicester thinking they are onto a winner even though Chelsea would in normal circumstances beat them which is what the bookies want.

Plus. once on the bookies site or inside the shop having been lured in by the odds, the bookies know that a huge percentage of those will make other bets including 1st goal scorer, ht/ft etc etc and/or do doubles/trebles with the Leicester win.

Most will lose

Its quite simple really...and you have already fallen into the trap.

Bookies.....lets make Chelsea favourites even though Leicester are the ones in hot form.

Punters pile onto Leicester thinking they are onto a winner even though Chelsea would in normal circumstances beat them which is what the bookies want.

Plus. once on the bookies site or inside the shop having been lured in by the odds, the bookies know that a huge percentage of those will make other bets including 1st goal scorer, ht/ft etc etc and/or do doubles/trebles with the Leicester win.

Most will lose

Well, strictly speaking it's Leicester who have the upper hand.

I don't have time to look into the issue in great detail but it's Leicester.

I can't place a bet against CFC. None at all in favour of CFC yes, if the going is tough.

A bookie behaving like that will go to the poor house.

Courtois

Azpi - Zouma - JT - Kenedy

Cesc - Matic - RLC

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Will never happen but oh well.

I know you love Cesc, Skippy, but he doesn't deserve to play. Think some time on the bench would be good for him.

Kenedy at leftback against Leicester away? What have you been smoking? That Brendan herb?

Courtois

Azpi - Zouma - JT - Kenedy

Cesc - Matic - RLC

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Will never happen but oh well.

I don't think Kenedy should face Mahrez on the left, not even Baba, Azpi is the real deal. I'd love to see start Kenedy though but as a LW. Kenedy-Hazard-Willian

I know you love Cesc, Skippy, but he doesn't deserve to play. Think some time on the bench would be good for him.

Kenedy at leftback against Leicester away? What have you been smoking? That Brendan herb?

It's not Cesc so much, I just want to see that midfield 3 in action. They all balance each other very, very well and this alone could bring the best out of all three - we know how good Cesc is when he's in top form.

Kenedy is a very interesting project at LB IMO, I feel like he's athletic enough to cope with the speed Leicester play at on the counter but I also know that he's defensively not there and would probably get toyed with by Mahrez. I know it would never happen but I'd love to see this XI sometimes (maybe not today though).

(P.S. don't diss the Brendan kush. It's very good.)

I don't think Kenedy should face Mahrez on the left, not even Baba, Azpi is the real deal. I'd love to see start Kenedy though but as a LW. Kenedy-Hazard-Willian

Yeah, I agree that he isn't anywhere near as ready at LB to face Mahrez, it was just a fantasy XI really.

If only we beat Bournemouth last week... We'd actually only be 8 points off top four if we beat Leicester today as well. Shame.

If we managed to do well in HALF of our fucked up matches, we would be in the title race. And my lord, there were so many frustrating games. Just half-way fuck up, if you can call it like this and all is different. Indeed, shame.