The Mourinho Thread

34 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Mourinho-merchant

Get over him. He's gone and will never return. He deserves respect but he is our opponent now.

And that implies what? That those with an affection for the man must sit quiet while others pour out their bile? I won't do any posts extolling my admiration for his achievements with Chelsea, if those who dub him Moanrinho, those who are in fact themselves the true, and repetitive, moaners, will refrain from dumping their ire on the rest of us. Deal?

It'll be easy for me since I don't make any of those posts. How the other lot will cope without their seemingly daily purge, is harder to guess. Count the number of times I mention Jose and compare that figure to the number of mentions in the moaners posts. I'll be surprised if mine amount to 1 in 20. What's more you'll find that almost all, if not actually all, my mentions come in response to others posting about Jose. I don't bring the subject up as a rule. I wonder just who it is that needs to get get over Jose.

12 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

And that implies what? That those with an affection for the man must sit quiet while others poor out their bile? I won't do any posts extolling my admiration for his achievements with Chelsea, if those who dub him Moanrinho, those who are themselves the true, and repetitive, moaners, will refrain from dumping their ire on the rest of us. Deal?

It'll be easy for me since I don't make any of those posts. How the other lot will cope without their seemingly daily purge, is harder to guess. I wonder just who it is that needs to get get over Jose.

I love the man as well, but it's time to pause the admiration for him until he's gone from ManUtd.

I hate Man Utd but love Mourinho, so it's difficult. Especially when it is him who tells Conte to stop celebrating after that 4-0 win, bashing our playstyle or making constant digs at us. 

On 20/01/2017 at 0:58 AM, Unionjack said:

COULD Jose Mourinho have had a hand in unsettling Diego Costa at Chelsea?COSTA-MENDES-MOURINHO CONNECTION

COULD Jose Mourinho have had a hand in unsettling Diego Costa at Chelsea?That’s the question that was asked on Sky Sports’ Sunday Supplement as the Spanish striker returned to training following a bust up that saw him miss Chelsea’s win over Leicester.

Having been the subject of a mammoth Chinese bid, with the club involved confirming their interest, Costa’s head was turned as his absence sparked talk of him wanting out.

Chelsea maintain he will not leave in January, but a deal in the summer seems increasingly likely. And Sam Wallace of the Telegraph raised a conflict between Costa’s representative Jorge Mendes in seeking a possible move – with the Portuguese super-agent also looking after Jose Mourinho, manager of fellow title contenders Manchester United.

“It’s interesting that Diego Costa and Jose Mourinho share an agent. It’s an incredible coincidence,” Wallace said on Sunday Supplement, strongly refuting any allegations of wrongdoing from any party, instead noting the link.

“There’s no two ways about it, Diego Costa if it does turn out he doesn’t want to play for Chelsea again or he does cause more problems [could] miss a couple more games.

“I’m not making any allegations. It’s just interesting. I can’t believe that Chelsea aren’t sitting there thinking ‘there’s a connection.’

“Why would a striker who is the top goalscorer in the league want to leave in the middle of the season? Yes there’s lots of money on offer, but there would be lots of money on offer from China at the end of the season. This is what the clubs are thinking about.”

Host Neil Ashton, who is also the chief football reporter for The Sun, probed further, asking: “so it’s not implausible that Mourinho may provoked Mendes into thinking ‘hmm at this stage in his career …’?”

“That’s a big allegation to make,” answered Wallace.

Andy Dunn of the Daily Mirror did answer the question, stating it would be impossible for Mendes to avoid any form of conflict considering how far his tentacles reach across the football world, but that Mourinho would not have influenced Costa’s thinking.

“What is plausible is that Chelsea might not be too enamoured with the role of Jorge Mendes in what has happened with Diego Costa and also Mendes has so many players so would find it hard to not find a conflict of interest,” Dunn said.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/chelsea-epl-transfer-news-diego-costa-to-china-asmir-begovic-gianluigi-donnarumma/news-story/d96e6f149aa2e97c2c59d0de2faac79b

Does not make any sense. United was enver in the title race. They are more concerned about top 4 finish. So thinking about Costa is the last thing Mourinho is doing right now.

On 1/20/2017 at 3:43 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Why? I'm capable of simultaneously admiring Jose and wanting United to loose when it suits Chelsea.

The last team Jose wants to see win the title is Chelsea. He's been passively slagging us all season. 

Hope united get relegated under him for all I care. Can't stand the guy. 

9 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

The last team Jose wants to see win the title is Chelsea. He's been passively slagging us all season. 

Hope united get relegated under him for all I care. Can't stand the guy. 

Well, as you know, your hope is going to be disappointed. You'll no doubt get a lot of sympathy from like minded people the next time Jose wins a trophy. I hope that sympathy will make you feel better although I suppose there's a chance that this hope will be disappointed too.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well, as you know, your hope is going to be disappointed. You'll no doubt get a lot of sympathy from like minded people the next time Jose wins a trophy. I hope that sympathy will make you feel better although I suppose there's a chance that this hope will be disappointed too.

I'm sure you and your fellow united fans will be very excited to see him win a cup. But just like I'm upset when any other club wins a trophy, I'll be upset when united win one. 

23 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

I'm sure you and your fellow united fans will be very excited to see him win a cup. But just like I'm upset when any other club wins a trophy, I'll be upset when united win one. 

What an extraordinarily stupid comment, even for you. Other clubs will win trophies whether fat heads like it or not. Real Chelsea fans, the kind with no question marks, want Chelsea to win everything. Anything Chelsea cannot win, like the League Cup for example, I'm content that Jose should win it. I'll be pleased for him if he does. Or you think proper Chels fans want Liverpool to win it? 

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

What an extraordinarily stupid comment, even for you. Other clubs will win trophies whether fat heads like it or not. Real Chelsea fans, the kind with no question marks, want Chelsea to win everything. Anything Chelsea cannot win, like the League Cup for example, I'm content that Jose should win it. I'll be pleased for him if he does. Or you think proper Chels fans want Liverpool to win it? 

Well, real Chelsea fans don't root for our rivals when we can't win a trophy. What kind of supporter roots for one of our top rivals? Especially after they get a manager that said some terrible things about our players. 

I will always root against any of the top teams in England, especially when an egomaniac like Jose is the one coaching them. 

I'm not gonna question anyone's love for the guy, (I personally can't stand him). I'm also not going to tell you you to root for. So go ahead and let United and Chelsea be the teams you root for in the EPL. So one day when Chelsea and United finish top 2 you'll be the happiest person around. 

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Well, real Chelsea fans don't root for our rivals when we can't win a trophy.

Self evident nonsense since I am a real, very real, Chelsea fan and I do want Jose to win the EFL Cup. Perhaps you imagine all Chelsea fans are small minded fat-heads? Another self-evident error I'm afraid.

I'm not going to engage with you on this any longer. If I have any comment to make on any of your football opinions, I'll post them.

2 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

I hope Jose will lose as many games as he can. Never like him, his personality is awful.

That's what I like to hear. 

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Self evident nonsense since I am a real, very real, Chelsea fan and I do want Jose to win the EFL Cup. Perhaps you imagine all Chelsea fans are small minded fat-heads? Another self-evident error I'm afraid.

I'm not going to engage with you on this any longer. If I have any comment to make on any of your football opinions, I'll post them.

what's up with fat-head? Is that supposed to be an insult? Lol. 

Root for Jose I don't care. Hate any team you want, I also don't care.

Arguments about real fandom are the dumbest.

But since you seem to think I actually think there's a chance United will get relegated then I'd like to sell you a flying pig 🐷 one day. 

I will always root against Jose just like you will always root for him. Why does that seem to bother you? Lol 

On 1/24/2017 at 5:06 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

The mods deleted the post I wrote to you. Not going to retype it, but you really, really are the best definition of what a plastic fan truly is.

It's embarrassing to read that you really want José ,the United manager, to win the EFL cup. Don't care that you've been here for some time now, or what the Estonian user said of you being a true blue, you are the prime example why our major fanbase isn't as die-hard as for example the Tottenham fanbase. Just wanting one of our biggest rivals to win a cup because their manager happens to be our old manager. Absolutely embarrassing.

I absolutely love this.

"I really don't know. I know it is going to be hard if we go step by step because if, if, if - we go to the field of the if's - but if we beat Hull and play the [EFL Cup] final, then we don't play against Manchester City," he said.

"Then the match against Manchester City, I am sure that they will choose an amazing moment difficult for us to make us play against them.

Same old, same old.