The Mourinho Thread

Man, people just cannot go over him, can they? 

It's unbelievable that some of the guys around here seem to want him to "win the league" with United. 

I'm sorry, lads, but from my point of view, those who want Mourinho to be successful instead of Chelsea can fuck right off this forum. 

13 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

The only thing Im afraid...he is gonna get anyone because board will give him all the money in the world. From Pogba, Varane, Stones, Ibra, etc he will probably end up with at least two of such calibre.

Well we also had the money and Jose last season (the rumors were that Juventus did agree on a fee but Pogba wasnt ready to move) ... But still werent able to get the Pogbas and Stones ... Yes he will surely get Ibra and Stones from the above list and will get more "superstar" to OT but for me that doesnt guarantees anything in this league ... City will spend, Liverpool so would we and Spurs.

8 hours ago, Cosmin said:

It's unbelievable that some of the guys around here seem to want him to "win the league" with United. 

I'm sorry, lads, but from my point of view, those who want Mourinho to be successful instead of Chelsea can fuck right off this forum. 

Lol...name and shame those that want him to be suucessful instead of Chelsea then.

I think posters want Chelsea to be successful but will not be surprised if he turns Utd into winners and the more laid back and respectful of folk on here also wish him or indeed any ex Chelsea legend no ill will and good luck with rest of his life and career.

That doesnt mean to say they dont want us whipping his teams butts and beating them to trophies

25 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Lol...name and shame those that want him to be suucessful instead of Chelsea then.

I think posters want Chelsea to be successful but will not be surprised if he turns Utd into winners and the more laid back and respectful of folk on here also wish him or indeed any ex Chelsea legend no ill will and good luck with rest of his life and career.

That doesnt mean to say they dont want us whipping his teams butts and beating them to trophies

Exactly.
Say we go out on the FA Cup's quarter finals against City, Everton, Nottingham, whoever, I wouldn't mind United winning it as long as José is managing them.
On the league table as long as we are above United and José is above Guardiola, everything is good with the world.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 8:08 AM, Cosmin said:

Think you've created a ficticious enemy there.

Conversely there are some on here that love the idea that there might be people that think more of Mourinho than Chelsea. 

There are certainly some here who love certain players over Chelsea. :D

2 hours ago, Mana said:

But...if it's United v Southampton/Leicester in the FA Cup final, then I'll be supporting Southampton/Leicester/small team rather than United.

Because if we ask this same question to United fans and it's Chelsea v Leicester (or small team) in the final, who do you think they see rather win it? Yes they can also say "I don't care who wins it", but if they HAVE to choose who do you think they'll pick?

Seriously, personally, even IF we are out of the FA Cup, I wouldn't wish Mourinho the best to win the FA Cup. Never ever, ever unless they face QPR/Liverpool/Spuds (and maybe Arsenal).

I couldn't really care less about who United's fans will want to win.
It's more between me and TSO.

José Mourinho set to face doctor Eva Carneiro at employment tribunal

José Mourinho’s first public act as the Manchester United manager could be to defend himself in the employment tribunal brought by the former Chelsea first-team doctor Eva Carneiro against the club, which is scheduled to begin on Monday.

Carneiro is claiming constructive dismissal against Chelsea and has a separate, but connected, personal legal action against Mourinho, who left the club in December, for alleged victimisation and discrimination.

The case against Chelsea is anticipated to be heard over seven to 10 days until 24 June at Croydon Employment Tribunal but it could be settled at any time.

The parties must agree to a settlement for the tribunal, which would be accessible to the public and the media, to be averted. Private hearings in January and February took place without a resolution.

Witness statements and documents – including texts and emails – would likely be made public, while Carneiro, Mourinho and representatives from Chelsea could be called to appear as witnesses.

It could overshadow the start of Mourinho’s employment at Old Trafford. He was named Louis van Gaal’s successor on 27 May.

Chelsea have declined to comment on the case but supported Mourinho even after his employment as manager was terminated.

Carneiro and the physiotherapist Jon Fearn were criticised by Mourinho and dropped from first-team duties following the draw with Swansea City on the opening day of the 2015‑16 Premier League season, on 8 August 2015.

The pair went on to the pitch to treat Eden Hazard, an action which meant Chelsea were temporarily down to nine men because their goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois had already been sent off.

The doctor did not appear on the bench again for first-team duties and later parted company with the club, while Fearn continues to be employed by Chelsea and returned to the first-team bench in March.

Mourinho was cleared of using discriminatory language towards Carneiro, following an investigation by the Football Association. Carneiro and the FA’s independent board member, Dame Heather Rabbatts, criticised the governing body for not interviewing the doctor as part of its investigation.

Carneiro has also had backing from Fifa’s medical chairman, Michel D’Hooghe, who contacted the doctor to offer his support and that of the world governing body. He has backed Carneiro’s insistence she was simply doing her job.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/05/jose-mourinho-eva-carneiro-chelsea-doctor-manchester-united

3 hours ago, Mana said:

But...if it's United v Southampton/Leicester in the FA Cup final, then I'll be supporting Southampton/Leicester/small team rather than United.

Because if we ask this same question to United fans and it's Chelsea v Leicester (or small team) in the final, who do you think they see rather win it? Yes they can also say "I don't care who wins it", but if they HAVE to choose who do you think they'll pick?

Seriously, personally, even IF we are out of the FA Cup, I wouldn't wish Mourinho the best to win the FA Cup. Never ever, ever unless they face QPR/Liverpool/Spuds (and maybe Arsenal).

Decent argument until very last sentence....better off leaving it out because its selective hypocrisy

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

You're missing the point here.

"The Special One" is an United man. One of them now. Fact. I don't care if it's "just business", he is one of them. His goal is to make United successful and get in our way of US being successful.

If you love "TSO" so much, follow him to United. Follow whether he goes. Because what you said, seems that if TSO managed some team like Liverpool or Spuds in the future, you'll want Liverpool/Spuds to win trophies as long we are out of the running. In Chelsea, that's disgusting.

Why would that be disgusting?
Chelsea comes first obviously, and NO, I don't want us to lose trophies or table's placements because of him. But again, another example, if he wins the europa league (that would actually be funny :lol:) I would be glad for the man. Same as I would be glad if Cech would win a trophy we're not competing for.
And no I think I'm going to be here for a loooooong time as a Chelsea, sorry to disappoint you and the moral police.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Why would that be disgusting? Is that a trick question? Is this because you live in Italy and you don't have a clue how bitter our rivalry is between Liverpool, Spuds etc? It HAS to be this please.

If United and Arsenal win a trophy (as in we have a result) and you're happy for TSO and Cech, fine...point is though you shouldn't be really supporting these teams in the FIRST place unless it's to OUR benefit (examples CL coefficients, they beat that team we stay 1st in the league etc.)

And who says I'm supporting United or Arsenal? :lol: I'm not. I said, I would only be glad for José or Cech. That's it. If THEY win a trophy we're not competing for then I'm fine with it, happy for them.
And yes I know how rivalry works in football, I wasn't born yesterday. I just have more important things to think/do than worry about "Would United fans support us if Fergie would come here?" Because it's actually really silly to get so much investment into it. (Except when we're denying Spurs the title. For 90 minutes.)

16 minutes ago, Mana said:

Why would that be disgusting? Is that a trick question? Is this because you live in Italy and you don't have a clue how bitter our rivalry is between Liverpool, Spuds etc? It HAS to be this please.

If United and Arsenal win a trophy (as in we have a result) and you're happy for TSO and Cech, fine...point is though you shouldn't be really supporting these teams in the FIRST place unless it's to OUR benefit (examples CL coefficients, they beat that team we stay 1st in the league etc.)

Really? I rather have United win the cup than any our LOCAL London rivals (and Liverpool) win it. Regardless of Mourinho or not.

Dont get your frillies in a twist mate...I was agreeing with you but had you not added last sentence your debate looked better.

Posters prefer other teams to do well or not well because of staff there....you choose because of local rivalry. Down to individual choice at the end of the day, but as long as Chelsea are first then the rest is irrelevent

20 minutes ago, Mana said:

But that's what it came across as. If we get knocked out in the QF of the FA Cup or some other tournament but United are still in it, you'll wear a United shirt and root them to win all their games regardless of what team they face because they have "TSO". But if that's not what you meant, and you'll be happy for TSO AFTER the result then that's different and a misunderstanding.

Not a United shirt, rather a TSO one. :)