The Mourinho Thread

Probably sell him back to Chelsea, to send a message.

Would gladly take him back. Better than all our of defenders. Another thing, he is a winner and a leader with character.

People were so harsh on him after he left us. To be honest though, he was never as bad for Chelsea as he was in the world cup. Actually, I've always believed Cahill doesn't even touch Luiz's boots. People now act like he some pub defender when he clearly is better than all of our centre-backs. We sold quality for money. We missed him last season when Cahill was absolutely shite and when we needed a presence beside Matic in midfield.

If a miracle happens and we get Pep, Luiz would be the perfect centre-back for him. Unfortunately for us though, neither of these two have more than 1 percent chance of happening.

Would gladly take him back. Better than all our of defenders. Another thing, he is a winner and a leader with character.

People were so harsh on him after he left us. To be honest though, he was never as bad for Chelsea as he was in the world cup. Actually, I've always believed Cahill doesn't even touch Luiz's boots. People now act like he some pub defender when he clearly is better than all of our centre-backs. We sold quality for money. We missed him last season when Cahill was absolutely shite and when we needed a presence beside Matic in midfield.

If a miracle happens and we get Pep, Luiz would be the perfect centre-back for him. Unfortunately for us though, neither of these two have more than 1 percent chance of happening.

Luiz was amazing in the WC until that one game against Germany tbh.

We had a very good team until Mourinho decided to eff it all up. Luiz, Mata, Schurrle, KDB,Salah, Thorgan Hazard,Lukaku. Why fix if ain't broken ? Our club did exactly the opposite and is bitting us hard. I wouldn't be fussing about the players sold if only the players Mourinho and club bought in fit his style of play which is also not the case.

Luiz was amazing in the WC until that one game against Germany tbh.

Very true. Not to mention his first season with Psg was amazing yet there are some who judge him based on that game against Barca. If I remember correctly he was injured at the time and subbed in for Silva who got injured during the game.

We had a very good team until Mourinho decided to eff it all up. Luiz, Mata, Schurrle, KDB,Salah, Thorgan Hazard,Lukaku. Why fix if ain't broken ? Our club did exactly the opposite and is bitting us hard. I wouldn't be fussing about the players sold if only the players Mourinho and club bought in fit his style of play which is also not the case.

I'm sorry but out of all those players KDB and to a lesser extent Luiz are the only ones that are errors.

Schurrle has completely lost it, Mata has been bang average ever since early 2013, Lukaku just isn't as good as Costa and Thorgan has a buy back clause.

I'm sorry but out of all those players KDB and to a lesser extent Luiz are the only ones that are errors.

Schurrle has completely lost it, Mata has been bang average ever since early 2013, Lukaku just isn't as good as Costa and Thorgan has a buy back clause.

I would have succumbed to that had the players that were bought had performed better than those players for the said reasons which unfortunately isn't the case.

in my opinion Schurrle could have been revived but not that mad about his sale. Mata is way better than the options we have right now ( I think he would have had a good impact on the team, if my memory serves me right he had a good linkup with Hazard). I wasn't suggesting Lukaku was better than Costa but could/would have been a much better alternative than Falcao or Remy. Makes little sense to get Thorgan back for more money when he was already a Chelsea player(but then if selling him is what takes the team to take him seriously and play him as regular then I am ok with it)

Good managers should bring the best in players / mould players to perform at their best.

I would have succumbed to that had the players that were bought had performed better than those players for the said reasons which unfortunately isn't the case.

in my opinion Schurrle could have been revived but not that mad about his sale. Mata is way better than the options we have right now ( I think he would have had a good impact on the team, if my memory serves me right he had a good linkup with Hazard). I wasn't suggesting Lukaku was better than Costa but could/would have been a much better alternative than Falcao or Remy. Makes little sense to get Thorgan back for more money when he was already a Chelsea player(but then if selling him is what takes the team to take him seriously and play him as regular then I am ok with it)

Good managers should bring the best in players / mould players to perform at their best.

Every manager has preferences, like say Pep for example didn't fancy Bojan.

With Schurrle we may have fuked up with his replacement but letting him go was anything but the wrong decision taking the emotional side out of it (i appreciate fans felt a personal connection with him), he was terrible in his last six months here and if anything has got worse back in Germany, unfortunately his illness has affected his career more than anyone could have imagined, which is a shame.

Mata had good play with Hazard at his best, like say Cesc does with Costa when he is playing well, but a top form Mata hasn't been seen (consistently) for years, his decline since early 2013 has been just as steep as Cesc's since the turn of this year has been, which is why it makes me laugh that the same people that (rightly) lay into Cesc want Mata back.

Lukaku would have been a decent #2 but he didn't want that, we got a very good deal for him (meaning we effectively only payed £4m for Costa) and he got the first team footy he wanted, everyone's happy.

Thorgan was a clever bit of business, gives him a sense of stability but also the knowledge we will consider bringing him back if he does well, we should insert buy back clauses more often imo.

Every manager has preferences, like say Pep for example didn't fancy Bojan.

With Schurrle we may have fuked up with his replacement but letting him go was anything but the wrong decision taking the emotional side out of it (i appreciate fans felt a personal connection with him), he was terrible in his last six months here and if anything has got worse back in Germany, unfortunately his illness has affected his career more than anyone could have imagined, which is a shame.

Mata had good play with Hazard at his best, like say Cesc does with Costa when he is playing well, but a top form Mata hasn't been seen (consistently) for years, his decline since early 2013 has been just as steep as Cesc's since the turn of this year has been, which is why it makes me laugh that the same people that (rightly) lay into Cesc want Mata back.

Lukaku would have been a decent #2 but he didn't want that, we got a very good deal for him (meaning we effectively only payed £4m for Costa) and he got the first team footy he wanted, everyone's happy.

Thorgan was a clever bit of business, gives him a sense of stability but also the knowledge we will consider bringing him back if he does well, we should insert buy back clauses more often imo.

Lukaku bought for £17 million

Lukaku sold for £28 million

Diego Costa bought for £32 million

Closer to £21million than 4.

Whatever, I've been drinking. I typed the wrong number out. You are right.

drinking at 5pm? my fucking bosses wont let me get out until 8. thats a completely different matter that most of the time i am surfing the net rather than actually working. :lol:

I don't know if Jose should be sacked or not but you know who should, no, must be sacked? who ever was in charge of our summer dealings and the genius who came up with the idea of the post season matches... those mofos! :wank2: