The Mourinho Thread

This board gets funnier every week.

Calling for Mourinho's head isn't being plastic. It's being quick to judgment, but it's not plastic. Personally, I don't want a revolving door on the touchline, but there comes a time when you have to look at what is going on and figure out who is/are at fault. A lot of it is on the players on the pitch, but Mourinho is responsible for a lot of how the team plays/thinks. We've seen how these players can perform at their best, and it's a big coincidence that they all turn off at the exact same time. That's why I'm blaming Mourinho for a lot of this. BUT, for me, the sack isn't reasonable during the season, unless things get dire halfway through the season. Not out of Europe dire, relegation battle dire. That's why I don't think he should be sacked this season. But, if there's a manager out there that wants to come to Chelsea in the summer, and Jose looks like he doesn't want to stay/doesn't want to improve, we can't sit here and throw our full support to a manager that isn't doing his job.

Being mad/frustrated we're not winning isn't being plastic. It's expecting a top team to play like a top team. That's not unreasonable. Should we all just sit complacently while this team embarrasses themselves every weekend just because it's better than it used to be? Chelsea got to the level it is because of aspirations. Once you kill the aspirations, you lose everything you built.

5 games in and there's already those calling for Mou's head,.. So much plastic, maybe it would be good for the club to burn off some of the false fan base.

Heads up, it's quite plausible for City to drop 15 points. We dropped a lot. Also with Aguero out, arsenal coming up (afaik, the same useless Jose beat them 6-0 just two years ago) this is the perfect time to bounce back and I hope we seize the chance.

Someone has gotta try score past them first.

it is if we wanna catch them, the drawing games wont do us anygood. i can see us loosing at least 3 more games this season

To be honest, we should forget about catching City and focus on getting into the top 4...for the time being anyway. Finishing outside the Champions League places would be really bad, arguably even worse than not winning the title.

To be honest, we should forget about catching City and focus on getting into the top 4...for the time being anyway. Finishing outside the Champions League places would be really bad, arguably even worse than not winning the title.

Totally agree mate. City are out of our league this season. and thats Our own fault

There are still 99 points on table you are saying he is lost? This is insane from u guys im sorry. Anyway another fact that luck is against us...

"At our tactical meeting, even the computer broke." - Mourinho. :D

Just being realistic mate. Yeah mathematically we can still do it, but we are poor and show no signs or improving anytime soon, and city look brilliant.

And at this point last season everybody was saying Chelsea have won the title already because of our good start and citys poor start. Whats the difference now?

Little warming thing is that they don't have a week to prepare so there'll be no shit talking about 'positive reaction' from the players and how they worked the best ever !

One thing I noticed, isn't that Mourinho went more emotional ? I mean, when he praises his team after Chelsea - Liverpool (1:0 in COC semi-final) through the roof even though, let's face it, performance-wise it was average, we conceded several chances to them and scored only from set-piece, but Mourinho was so full of praise of the team like we smashed and outplayed them. When we win against any semi-decent opponent for Mourinho, at least what he says, is that everything is all right. He doesn't analyse performances anymore ? WTF ? He truly bielieves that they are really that good (even though they're not) because they're champions ?

Also he is super autocratic man, when he says that decision about team selection and tactics, it's not his decision but the whole team, assistans, analytics, well I don't believe it, it seems that it's 100% he makes decision and how dare anyone can have diffrent opinion ? His assistans seems scared of him. Don't believe there's much of discussion there.

You need diffrent perspectives to see things but it seems assistans just follow the leader.

It's shocking isn't it. How can you improve as a team when the manager considers every average/poor performance good enough. great longterm managers are never satisfied, they always strive to improve their teams performances, form, tactics, fitness etc. with jose, you get the feeling that he has very low standard and settles a lot.

We are paying him millions to analyse matches and the players in order to come up with a solution and to improve the team in all areas and at the moment he's failing miserably.

It is very clear to me, if we lose to Arsenal the fans have to actively demand him out and maybe Roman will act as I can see this getting worse. What if we end up winningless until mid October? which is a real possibility because we will play Mourinho's boogey side Newcastle after Arsenal, then Southampton which we barely got a draw at home last season when we were much better than we are now.

By then even if he is sacked the new manager come in will already have a huge task on his hand of getting us the 4th place.