The Mourinho Thread

I'd like to see RLC play, could give us some much needed energy in midfield. Ruben is a Yaya like player, and could help penetrate the mid. Plus he's a box to box, and he's also definitely good enough.

Cech

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Matic RLC Cesc

Juan/Remy Costa Hazard

Cahill has had a good few games, he could also play instead of Zouma but I can see Soton causing him problems. More productive front 3 of either Remy or Cuadrado Costa and Hazard. If Costa struggles I think he needs resting allowing Remy to come in. Iva is a liability in defence. People have been silenced before because he can score, but disposing of him allows the winger to actually be a winger.

Hi Friend!

I agree with you with RLC. For me now we have a golden opportunity with Ruben Loftus-Cheek. It's his time.

This week Jose has commented that RLC could played a lot more to us if not because we have very demanding for the competitions were playing this season.

But now that we have won the League Cup and - sadly - we are no longer in FA cup and Champions League. We have a very favorable situation in Premier League. I believe that, at least in matches at the Bridge, RLC should play in our starting eleven and to accumulate experience in our first team. Maybe a season RLC can be in a situation resembled to Zouma.

To me Zouma has to be indisputable. He has already shown to have a very high level and he is prepared to be important to us in our eleven usually start.

If we give Zouma minutes to RLC and maybe for next season we can have two new players for our undisputed starting eleven, and perhaps for the next decade.

RLC and Zouma are a safe bet. Especially Zouma.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Nice, 1 loss in 10-15 matches and it is a big deal for Atletico...haha

Yh can't help it if most of your best players like Reus are out for 3 months...Now their best players are back they are on top form again. Oh and want to see what he can do with team of creative players? See Dortmund CL 12-13...

and another 0-0 away draw in a game that ATM hardly had any chances.

should we call ATM right now and get simeone the great ? (i respect simeone for what he did with ATM but expecting him to replace jose.. :lol: )

fickle football fans are.....fickle :P

we are on course to win the league, haven't done that for half a decade.

city losing 1-0, could be 5 points clear with 2 games in hand. just winning the game tomorrow would have us 8 points clear with ten games to go, city would have one less.

jose seems hurt by the defeat, the team have been reported to have aired their frustration. at the same time, no moaning at players, no discouragement. the manager's reaction has been spot on to get the players fired up for the next game, as opposed to under more pressure.

Now, we wait and see if the changes in the team's attitude and necessary additions and departures are made in the summer, we could be big contenders in Europe next year.

i hope the people who wanted us to replace jose with simeone and pele are back to the right minds after tonight. i know people were hurt after the PSG performance but asking for jose to be sacked was the lowest of lows.

despite some of his flaws, he is still the best manager in the world. and that is a FACT!

I don't think anyone said to replace him with simeone or pellegrini. Nor sack as well.

I think most was saying if we continue like this next season then that should be a time to consider it.

I don't think anyone said to replace him with simeone or pellegrini. Nor sack as well.

I think most was saying if we continue like this next season then that should be a time to consider it.

that honestly was not aimed at you.

it was aimed at the likes of mr.blueguy and posters of that kind who DID ask for jose to be sacked and replaced with the said options of simeone, klopp or pele

i hope the people who wanted us to replace jose with simeone and pele are back to the right minds after tonight. i know people were hurt after the PSG performance but asking for jose to be sacked was the lowest of lows.

despite some of his flaws, he is still the best manager in the world. and that is a FACT!

Guardiola is making a claim.

that honestly was not aimed at you.

it was aimed at the likes of mr.blueguy and posters of that kind who DID ask for jose to be sacked and replaced with the said options of simeone, klopp or pele

Where the hell did you plug Pellegrini out of, he is a shit manager as proven by tonight and can't be compared with anyone of Pep/Jose/Klopp/Simeone. Also Atletico had their man down before the end of the 1st half and Espanol is hardly crap either.

I didn't say we should sack him I simply explained why after next season if we continue to go out of CL in this style we should be looking at a change. Then that post is to explain why SOME might prefer other managers to Jose in the long term. No where did I say we should sack him.

We have enough points ahead to risk taking the shackles off hazard and fabregas and dominate teams as we did in the beginning of the season... Score some goals, even arsenal have now scored more than us by now if I'm not mistaken

We have enough points ahead to risk taking the shackles off hazard and fabregas and dominate teams as we did in the beginning of the season... Score some goals, even arsenal have now scored more than us by now if I'm not mistaken

What makes you think they been shackled? The guy on fanzone said the exact same thing and I couldn't understand it. The only thing we're not doing in attack is committing both full backs and playing with a higher line. Other than that Hazard and Fab have loads of freedom if you ask me.

What makes you think they been shackled? The guy on fanzone said the exact same thing and I couldn't understand it. The only thing we're not doing in attack is committing both full backs and playing with a higher line. Other than that Hazard and Fab have loads of freedom if you ask me.

For a while, once we score, we then defend, keep it tight and stop pressing. We need to keep on pressing till we are 2 goals up before we sit back and counter.