The Mourinho Thread

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

APPAREMTLY some media thinks not

hahaha Can you see him at either place?

He says Perez still likes him and he thinks PSG are magical.

Jose Mourinho to PSG or Real Madrid? Where could Man Utd boss go next if sacked?

JOSE MOURINHO is under pressure at Manchester United - but where could the world-class coach possibly go if he is forced out of Old Trafford?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1009479/Jose-Mourinho-PSG-Real-Madrid-Manchester-Utd-boss-next-club-sacking

He's damaged goods his next job won't be so high profile he's done all the top jobs in Europe I can see him taking a year off and coming back as an international manager. Just putting it out there someone like the Republic of Ireland they would love him the Paddy's that siege mentality would be a marriage made in heaven for all.

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He's damaged goods his next job won't be so high profile he's done all the top jobs in Europe I can see him taking a year off and coming back as an international manager. Just putting it out there someone like the Republic of Ireland they would love him the Paddy's that siege mentality would be a marriage made in heaven for all.

Thats exactly what my gooner mate said sitting here atm. But I thought that would want to be where he retired managing Portugal ishhh

I still think HE wants to leave a big GOOD mark on a club and to leave it with everyone happy. Cant bloody see it  mind but I think HE would like it.

Fucking hell Jose Mourinho to PSG? Can you really imagine Neymar and Mbappe being happy to play as left and right wing backs. They've only just appointed Tuchel too. Ridiculous rumours. If he is forced out of Old Trafford he should take time off and go to anger management classes or something haha.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fucking hell Jose Mourinho to PSG? Can you really imagine Neymar and Mbappe being happy to play as left and right wing backs. They've only just appointed Tuchel too. Ridiculous rumours. If he is forced out of Old Trafford he should take time off and go to anger management classes or something haha.

Its a funny picture isnt it!!

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Jose Mourinho to PSG or Real Madrid? Where could Man Utd boss go next if sacked?

I think he'd do well in any league but not England, just too much competition here taken over by contemporary attacking managers. Italy or France. He won't win anything in Spain or Germany unless he's managing Real/Barca/Atletico (not gonna happen) or Bayern Munich (also not gonna happen). Think it's either Milan clubs or Portugal NT for him next.

3 hours ago, manpe said:

I think he'd do well in any league but not England, just too much competition here taken over by contemporary attacking managers. Italy or France. He won't win anything in Spain or Germany unless he's managing Real/Barca/Atletico (not gonna happen) or Bayern Munich (also not gonna happen). Think it's either Milan clubs or Portugal NT for him next.

I have my doubts about the Milan clubs going after Mourinho. Sure, they may not have won anything in ages but they seem to have a proper long term plan in place to achieving success again. We all know Mourinho is about the short term and honestly, has he genuinely improved any team in the last 8 years? He has won trophies for sure but he got them to perform really well for one season before everything went south and I don't even think United have improved under him at all. I also don't think the Milan clubs would want to deal with his drama. It's happened far too often these days. And from Mourinho's perspective, would he want to go there? Inter and Milan do not exactly have deep pockets to spend like Man City or PSG and their squads aren't A-grade either. He'll just end up complaining about the squad, like he is doing now with United. He might have to do a Benitez or Ancelotti and take a step down in terms of club stature in his next job.

Jose Mourinho's Last 7 Chelsea Signings: Where Are They Now?

1. Marco Amelia - Free Agent

2. Michael Hector - Chelsea

3. Papy Djilobodji - Sunderland

4. Kenedy - Newcastle United

5. Pedro - Chelsea

6. Baba Rahman - Schalke

7. Danilo Pantic - Partizan

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/28/jose-mourinhos-last-7-chelsea-signings-where-are-they-now/

He double lost it. On the pitch and the press conference. To be honest, I am behind him when he is at Inter and Real. But yes, I lose most of my respect for him since the day he sign for that Manc club. So, have to say sorry but I am enjoying this moment now.

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Jose Mourinho's Last 7 Chelsea Signings: Where Are They Now?

1. Marco Amelia - Free Agent

2. Michael Hector - Chelsea

3. Papy Djilobodji - Sunderland

4. Kenedy - Newcastle United

5. Pedro - Chelsea

6. Baba Rahman - Schalke

7. Danilo Pantic - Partizan

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/28/jose-mourinhos-last-7-chelsea-signings-where-are-they-now/

Another perennial Chelsea loanee who has about as much chance of playing for them as my cat, and I don’t even have a cat, Jose Mourinho’s second to last Chelsea signing was Michael Hector.

giphy.gif

I still would like to see Baba get a swing at Sarriball, he seems to be in that mould.

Plus he is used to wearing blue.

Baba-Rahman-Chelsea-Schalke-Transfer-NewBaba-Rahman-Chelsea-Guus-Hiddink-648769.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The one man dismantling Manchester United.

And if reports are to be believed he will be sacked if they lose to Burnley:beer:

I doubt it, United will wait till the summer. But by then I think in January they will lose some players. 

28 minutes ago, manpe said:

I think Faria's influence is a bit overstated, if it wasn't then why couldn't he stop the bleeding when the same crap happened here?

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think Faria's influence is a bit overstated, if it wasn't then why couldn't he stop the bleeding when the same crap happened here?

If the manager can't survive without his assistant, then there is clearly an issue with the manager.