The Mourinho Thread

On 27/12/2017 at 6:18 PM, Jason said:

Gotta wonder - where will Mourinho go after United? PSG maybe but after that? He's always said he loves managing in the Premier League but can't see who will hire him after United.

Red North London!!

Gret to see Manure fans whinng about Mou. They laughed and extracted the urine out of him (and us) when he was imploding this last time round. They're begining to feel just what its like. his tactics and tantrums are old hat. We wear the T shirts!

On 27/12/2017 at 6:20 PM, Leif said:

I definitely picture Arsenal approaching Jose once Wenger's gone, but Jose rejecting.

Once Inter are re-established (could happen during a potential Jose PSG stint), he could swoop back in there. 

Coming up to 10 years or so later now, we re-sign him since there's not many great managers available, and he's considered a proven veteran. 
He achieves moderate success, maybe 1 league title and 1-2 cups; he retires from club football, and begins managing a gay bar.

I was actually thinking ZZ MIGHT goto Manure after Mou.

13 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

We need to rise up. And go after this fucker. Selling. Schurrle, Felipe Luis, KDB, Salah, Lukaku.

Hes not our problem amymore. I appreciate what we  did together but he nade some very questionable decisions. One which has just got stretchered off.

Some boos at Old Trafford apparently. The fans are turning on him and are tired of the listless, shit-on-a-stick football. Only a matter of time before they stick a fork up in him and get rid. We just have to do our jobs and make sure we finish at least 2nd because he's been using the excuse of "at least my team is 2nd behind only this historically great City team". Will hate to finish behind his team.

Now he's ripping into club legends.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11192549/manchester-uniteds-jose-mourinho-hits-back-at-paul-scholes-criticism

"I think the only thing Paul Scholes does is to criticise. I don't think he comments, I think he criticises, which is a different thing, but not every one of us has to be phenomenal, like he was as a player.

"He was a phenomenal player, that doesn't mean that we all have to be phenomenal. Paul (Pogba) tries to do his best all the time. Sometimes he plays very well, sometimes he plays well, and sometimes he does not play so well.

"It is not Paul's fault that he made much more money than Paul Scholes. It is not Paul Pogba's fault, it's just the way football is.

"But I think Scholesy will be in the history like a phenomenal player, not as a pundit. So I prefer to look at him as a phenomenal player who gave so much to the club I am proud to represent and every day I try to do my best.

"If Paul one day decides to be a manager, I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself, because 50 per cent is 12 and a half silverware, 25 per cent is around six. If he is 25 per cent, he will be quite happy.

"In my mind, Paul Scholes a phenomenal player, one of the best players I have ever seen playing in midfield and he gives so much to my club, I only can thank him for that, because the prestige of this club is based on people like him, so successful here."

The bolded parts, I can't believe how far stuck he is up in his ass. I remember him bringing up the money argument before against somebody, might have been at Chelsea and also aimed at one of club legends. It's just ridiculous how he randomly brings it up as if that somehow invalidates their criticism, as if they are just jealous. And then the standard megalomaniac comment about his trophies, this doesn't surprise me anymore.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Now he's ripping into club legends.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11192549/manchester-uniteds-jose-mourinho-hits-back-at-paul-scholes-criticism

"I think the only thing Paul Scholes does is to criticise. I don't think he comments, I think he criticises, which is a different thing, but not every one of us has to be phenomenal, like he was as a player.

"He was a phenomenal player, that doesn't mean that we all have to be phenomenal. Paul (Pogba) tries to do his best all the time. Sometimes he plays very well, sometimes he plays well, and sometimes he does not play so well.

"It is not Paul's fault that he made much more money than Paul Scholes. It is not Paul Pogba's fault, it's just the way football is.

"But I think Scholesy will be in the history like a phenomenal player, not as a pundit. So I prefer to look at him as a phenomenal player who gave so much to the club I am proud to represent and every day I try to do my best.

"If Paul one day decides to be a manager, I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself, because 50 per cent is 12 and a half silverware, 25 per cent is around six. If he is 25 per cent, he will be quite happy.

"In my mind, Paul Scholes a phenomenal player, one of the best players I have ever seen playing in midfield and he gives so much to my club, I only can thank him for that, because the prestige of this club is based on people like him, so successful here."

The bolded parts, I can't believe how far stuck he is up in his ass. I remember him bringing up the money argument before against somebody, might have been at Chelsea and also aimed at one of club legends. It's just ridiculous how he randomly brings it up as if that somehow invalidates their criticism, as if they are just jealous. And then the standard megalomaniac comment about his trophies, this doesn't surprise me anymore.

But he IS 'the special one'!

He has to stroke his own ego when the initial tarnish wears off. He has done so much to dispel the good memories I have of the time he spent with us that I'm begining to really dislike him. But at the same time he makes me laugh because hes doing all this for a club I really don't like. The only way I could be happier is if he was in charge of the gooners.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But he IS 'the special one'!

Tbh, one thing that has bothered me for years, is that he never said he was THE special one. He said he was A special one. In English that makes quite a difference. :P 

Just now, manpe said:

Tbh, one thing that has bothered me for years, is that he never said he was THE special one. He said he was A special one. In English that makes quite a difference. :P 

Excsuze moi! English aint my 1st language! Its cockney! ;)

Dunno wha you guys think but isn't Mou looking rough? When he came to us and started with Mancs he looked calm,rested and up for it but he looks now like he did with us when it was going tits up too. I just dont think he handles pressure too well which is really strange as hes managed probably the most stressful clubs there are.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Dunno wha you guys think but isn't Mou looking rough? When he came to us and started with Mancs he looked calm,rested and up for it but he looks now like he did with us when it was going tits up too. I just dont think he handles pressure too well which is really strange as hes managed probably the most stressful clubs there are.

Hes living in a hotel like Alan Partridge, next it'll be the static caravan.

To be fair we don't know what's going on in his private life, and when a lot of your persona is bravado and just a veneer, its ugly when it unravels. 

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hes living in a hotel like Alan Partridge, next it'll be the static caravan.

To be fair we don't know what's going on in his private life, and when a lot of your persona is bravado and just a veneer, its ugly when it unravels. 

Thats right. thing is he plays a character. Hope so or hes a right cunt. So nobody gets to wee the real him.

I thought he as coming back to London right after training etc to his house? Hes never even looked at places there. But who wants to live in Mancland?

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Thats right. thing is he plays a character. Hope so or hes a right cunt. So nobody gets to wee the real him.

I thought he as coming back to London right after training etc to his house? Hes never even looked at places there. But who wants to live in Mancland?

Hotel all week, which he says is great. That's what's fuelled the rumours of him doing a runner. But he's shrewd -will wait to get the pay off instead of walking. Hes in a difficult position, can see the noisy neighbours winning the league next season as well with their superior spending power

Yup definitely a character portrayal. Pantomine villain all year now, Widow Wanky ?