The Mourinho Thread

He didn't just "kick a bottle". You could see the 4th ref Anthony Taylor rushing to Jon Moss immediately. Mourinho must have said something nasty to him. Twat.

Just watched Ander Herrera's post match interview. Not only Lingard and him have the most punchable faces in world football, but he is also overrated as fuck and as much as deluded as his manager. 

Watched the game against Wet Sham and I noticed that United didn't really have any ideas going forward other than passing sideways and putting in crosses on Zlatan. Towards the end plan B commenced and thus entered Fellaini, so they now had two options to cross to, spectacular. It was so uninspiring to watch. Yeah they had the majority of possession, but they didn't really know what to do with it. They had one good combo from which Lingard almost scored, but that was it, one flash of brilliance and the rest was a grindfest.

If his forward line could execute a strike like he did to the water bottle they wouldn't be in this position.

My mates a United fan and said they are lifeless and he's bored watching them.

:philjones

I used to think that the way he acted towards press,refs,bottles was because of his passion/love for us but as he carries on I realize its all just a pantomime and Mou is just like the big bad wolf.

I thank,appreciate and love him for his time with us but hes not our problem anymore. But Mounure have sacked managers for making better starts.

I wonder where he will go next??

WITH A LITTLE HOPE MAYBE TAKE VINEGAR TITS JOB IN NORTH LONDON!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I get so tired reading all the bs coming from United's fan base and deluded players and staff on how they're unlucky and can't explain what's happening to them.

By hearing them talk about this you'd get the impression they are some sort of tremendous team playing ultimate football. Like they are the only ones in this leage creating lots of chances, whereas others only create two and score two goals every week.

They've played Burnley, created a lot, scored none. WBA played Burnley, too, created ten chances, scored four.

They're unlucky they concede in the first minutes, they are unlucky they miss sitters, they are unlucky the opposite GKs do their job. Mourinho has really installed a siege mentality there, it's them against the world. 

33 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Mourinho claims Old Trafford is haunted 

=============================================

JOSE Mourinho has blamed his team’s poor home form on a vengeful ghost.

After failing to win at home in the Premier League since September, suspicions were starting to be raised that this was in some way connected the Manchester United manager.

Mourinho said: “The spirit looks like an angry little woman who jumps around the goal to stop the ball going in. And it keeps forcing me to play Rashford on the wing against my will.

“The players are absolutely 100 percent still on my side despite my frequent press conferences where I suggest their impropriety with livestock and invent colourful compound swear words to describe their mothers.

“But then the ghostly hag possesses their bodies and makes them play like it’s a PE lesson on the last day of term and it’s raining. It’s infuriating.”

Mourinho claims the kicked water bottle during yesterday’s match was further evidence of poltergeist activity at the ground. He has asked the Most Haunted team to review footage for tell-tale lens flares.

A series of expensive exorcists will be bought during the January transfer window to rid Old Trafford of the troublesome sprite, as well as investigate whether Paul Pogba has been whisked away to the spirit realm.

Nutter! ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

23 hours ago, Fernando said:

I haven't seen you in a while. What happen? 

Mourinho United ain't doing good, but Chelsea Conte are doing good. 

I guess it's the players at United as well right? 

Manager and players are all in the same boat.
Finishing is part of the problem... still, they would be at least three points off top. After they acquired four targets in summer, people expected them to dominate the league.

It's all fair and square that their style of play has improved compared to the two former predecessors (according to lots of Mancs), but it's just not been good enough. If Mourinho doesn't make top 4, he's surely a goner. Tbf, there're a lots of games yet to come, but they have to start somewhere.

It's indeed impressive how Conte gets the job done with 2, 3 average players in the lineup. So far (only 13 games in) he's doing a much better job than Mourinho this season.

Carrick, Mkhitaryan, Martial and Shaw. It's nothing but astonishing how these talented lads can't make the team week in and week out. But that's United's problem.
Scouse and Arse are loving life so far, not sure if it continues.