The Mourinho Thread

Thanks to all who like this information that I provided.

Quick question:

Is TalkChelsea a local fans' discussion forum? How many of you are season ticket holders?

Thank you for answering my question in advance.

Global fans' forum I would like to describe.

By the way, mind to add Wechat? Rarely to see Chinese member here.

On 22 July 2016 at 9:17 AM, Tomo said:

Scolari and AVB lost the dressing room and the latter had a far inferior team quality wise, yet neither were as bad as Jose's last six month's.

And these supposed rats, a lot of them were signed by Jose,a maybe you could excuse him if it was players he inherited, but say we ditched them, what if the new signings were also "rats"?

And I'm sorry, I couldn't under any circumstances be happy if Jose returns with MANCHESTER UNITED and beats us, only one manager will be getting my support and cheers that day and that's Antonio Conte, and i really hope he does to Jose what Simeone did to Mou in that CL semi.

I thank and respect him for what he gave to us, but that's as far as it goes now.

On 22 July 2016 at 8:47 PM, The Skipper said:

Are you telling me Mourinho had no influence on who was sold and who wasn't? May I remind you about KDB? Mata? Schurrle? Filipe Luis? David Luiz... The list is so endless. You are hopelessly in love with Mourinho, more so than you actually like Chelsea. 

How can ANY Chelsea fan even hope that a former manager/player beats THEIR club? This is ridiculous. I can't blame people for calling you a Mourinho fan and NOT a Chelsea fan. I have barely even seen you active in this forum, not as active as you are in this thread any way. It's an exciting time with a manager who seems to be passionate about what he's doing and all I see you doing is still lusting after Mourinho even though he left the club in tatters!

17u2in.jpg

1 hour ago, Hesuedia said:

Since TalkChelsea is a global discussion forum, would anyone please tell me where I can find a local Chelsea fans' discussion forum?

Thanks a lot.

You can find a lot of really good niche forums on here that only focus specifically on the topic you search for, such as Chelsea or whatever. It's my alternative -  http://nobrain.dk. / mylazysundays.com

31 minutes ago, Leif said:

You can find a lot of really good niche forums on here that only focus specifically on the topic you search for, such as Chelsea or whatever. It's my alternative -  http://nobrain.dk. / mylazysundays.com

Cheeky bastard!

On 7/22/2016 at 8:02 AM, Roquila said:

Why would somebody sane go to the shedend though?

Because in spite of it being a pro-Mourinho forum, you can still read gold like this :lol:

The only thing Jose Mourinho deserves is to have flecks of human excrement flung in his face.

The man is a dirty, filthy c*nt who acted on self interest alone and completely screwed our club over. One day people will wake up and realise this.

He's a feral animal who sh*ts absolutely anywhere and on anything. Over time, you start to recognise the smell. You would think that it would be insufferable and intolerable to all. But some mistake the stench for his charm. And because so much sh*t comes out the man, they spend so much time breathing it in that they become heady and intoxicated by it. And they want more and more.

For others though, it just smells like sh*t. And it stinks to high heaven.

He's one of those nasty, repugnant people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet. And then he comes back and touches your possessions, with his skanky, piss-stained hands.

If Manchester United had any sense, they'd chop off his penis at base before his urine seeps into their club.

However, I do think he was put in a difficult position regarding the shirt signing and given this 'reactive' social media age we live in, I think he did the right thing by his current club.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29549-jose-mourinho-thread/page-131

2 hours ago, Leif said:

It is not funny.

But good to know how polite and respectful you are.

21 minutes ago, Hesuedia said:

It is not funny.

I'm bitter that we're not good enough for you. Try the forum section of the official Chelsea website, that's where you'll find the locals. If you expect politeness from them though, heh.

3 hours ago, The Chels said:

Because in spite of it being a pro-Mourinho forum, you can still read gold like this :lol:

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29549-jose-mourinho-thread/page-131

He's one of those nasty, repugnant people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet. And then he comes back and touches your possessions, with his skanky, piss-stained hands.

That reminds me of Jogi Low, something that he does to others... :mouthclosed:

5 hours ago, Hesuedia said:

It is not funny.

There's plenty of locals here tbh. You won't ever find a purely local CFC forum however, club's too big for that.