Jase

Man of the Match  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to support the team through this horrid time. Maybe it's okay for the chelsea in the past or for smaller clubs to go through a long patch of defeats, but as a club of this stature and as a club that is aiming to be in the same bracket with Barca, Bayern and Real, this is unacceptable. There needs to be a change. I love Jose so much, I wanted so much for him to stay for years. But it seems that he has lost it, and to salvage our season to a top 4 finish, we need a change 100%

I don't even know what to say, feel, believe, do!

This is no longer a crisis.. this is an apocalypse! How have players like Ivanovic and Fabregas stayed in this team?? How is it that Mourinho makes the decision to drop Matic rather than Fabregas and allow Ramires to hack down players to his heart's content?? How the fuck has this Chelsea gotten this bad in the space of 5 months!

We have gone from Champions to Championship goers in the space of 5 months!

Definitely not something I would say here on this forum, no... but I feel so obliged to express how I feel about this instant "downward spiral" that I feel like I need to say it. I will support Chelsea even if we lose every single game in the league from now.. but this kind of form is alien to me!

I fear for Mourinho's job I really do! The Fall Of The Roman Empire is most certainly a thing at the moment!!

Im not surprised at tonights result tbh. Ivanovic and Cesc need a big bitch slap from JT.

I feel for Matic. Made the scapegoat by Jose the fkn coward of a man that he is..