Jase

Man of the Match  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begovic is the only man of the match for us, since he saved some good shots which could have made it higher. But Jose NEEDS to drop Ivanovic and Fabregas. He showed the players if you aren't doing well he'll sub you off again… he's not taking any excuses. But he needs to do it to the right players.

InJoseWeTrust, his club, our club he needs to do what's best for it to get it back on track.

Just wake up and still shocking to the whole team performance.

I feel they fighting ,running a lot but with a very very bad decision

They didn't even know how to retain the possession, Shocking performance

How hard for Def to just clear the ball why the f are they try to hold the ball or dribble

Is not necessary at all to do that when they don't have any confident and they keep doing that.

For Mid was like we put 5 kindergarten boy in the field ( i include Matic ramires Mikel Oscar Hazard Willian Pedro not just cesc )

No strength, Power their physical was so lack like a group of babies and feel scare to battle in every battle situations

And by the way for all midfield stop running to the def line and call for the ball

after receive the ball then pass a shot ball to left back or right back or even a center

That was very stupid when 6-7 peoples was in the Def line and try to find some one to pass at front

united fan here....

just want to say that it is times like this that defines your support as a fan

i give two examples..the barren years of 2004-2006 where we struggled to keep pace with the top and the moyes era

such periods brings the ardent fan back to earth and makes u realise you support a club and not 3 points

hang in there, every top side has gone through this....whether mou is the one to turn it around? i cant say but he surely sounds defeated at the moment

the league is kinda boring with only city looking good...

In 13-14 we played real football when we played and some lack of persistence gave the title to City.

In 14-15 we won the league, out of the CL a bit earlier, but we played crap - except for the early months Aug. to Jan. Also there was no opposition.

This year is best not talked about. Looks like the worst season ever, like late seventies. But in the late seventies there was a huge economic problem and everyone knew of it. David Hay was the only player we signed -from Celtic- and the program in the stadium wrote "guys, those were our last pennies".

All that means to me Jose is maybe a good tactician but an amateur strategist.

Name one good transfer move in or out, with the possible exception of Diego Costa.
Saleh back to Italy, Cuadrado back to Italy, Cesc a little contribution last season.

Then Luiz to PSG ? Schurle ? Did it help ?

united fan here....

just want to say that it is times like this that defines your support as a fan

i give two examples..the barren years of 2004-2006 where we struggled to keep pace with the top and the moyes era

such periods brings the ardent fan back to earth and makes u realise you support a club and not 3 points

hang in there, every top side has gone through this....whether mou is the one to turn it around? i cant say but he surely sounds defeated at the moment

the league is kinda boring with only city looking good...

Ha !

Frank O' Farrel year also.

UTD enjoyed the highest attendances despite the relegation.

Also they named a horse Frank O' Farrel in the races I remember.

I agree with you but I also hate the supremos.

They never say to you "folks, we are moving into some difficulties", only after the event.

What they say early on is "this year we win the intercontinental".

I just hate hype.

When I saw the team line before the game I wrote that we were giving the opposition a 2 goal start.

Also with Ivanovic and Fabregas in the team we are playing with 9 men. Neither should be playing and as long as they do the results will continue to be very poor until they are both dropped.

Consider this as a player you see your team mate is playing crap but doesn't get balled out or singled out by the manager and then continues to play every game. How would you feel about it. Guess you feel resentful especially if after 1 bad game you were critised and dropped by that same manager. That is what had happened in the dressing room. Jose has made a point of singling out certain players after poor performances yet others are never mentioned. A dressing room full of resentfull players doesn't make for a good team.

Jose has his favorites that is the real bone of contention with the players.

I'm afraid we have to let Jose go!

He lost it and he lost it big time.

Meanwhile Man City scored 6 past Newcastle! the team that fucks us every time in their back yard!

No No No….

And yes as someone tweeted on twitter, they only show up for ONE game a season… and it happens to be us away.

So his whole interview was about

1.) refs are the problem because they dont give us penalties and thats main reason why we lose

2.) he loves chelsea and goes into that quite personaly

3.) he says he is taking responsibility, but he demands that from players too, as if they need to suddenly perform better, aka Im giving you chance, play time, else is up to you, just play well...

Well the 1.), to start with, penalties are last thing to concern. We dont lose because we dont get penalties. Players are not down because we dont get those decisions. We lose and we lack mentality because of wrong training and tactics.

2.) its great he is chelsea fan, but he needs to sort his feelings. Right now crying and saying we are sad and blah blah wont solve anything.

3.) He demands players to step up. He plays Iva week in week out because he wants him to finaly step up and perform. But Iva doesnt again and again, however Mou says its Iva's fault because he plays shit. In fact its as much Mou fault because he plays bad player all the time.

Idealy Mou will sort this shit out and we will come back stronger than ever (at best next season, this one is practicaly lost unless we somehow go crazy good in CL) or things will drag for soo long that players will leave, team will fall apart, results will remain bad and Mou will be fired.

So his whole interview was about

1.) refs are the problem because they dont give us penalties and thats main reason why we lose

2.) he loves chelsea and goes into that quite personaly

3.) he says he is taking responsibility, but he demands that from players too, as if they need to suddenly perform better, aka Im giving you chance, play time, else is up to you, just play well...

Well the 1.), to start with, penalties are last thing to concern. We dont lose because we dont get penalties. Players are not down because we dont get those decisions. We lose and we lack mentality because of wrong training and tactics.

2.) its great he is chelsea fan, but he needs to sort his feelings. Right now crying and saying we are sad and blah blah wont solve anything.

3.) He demands players to step up. He plays Iva week in week out because he wants him to finaly step up and perform. But Iva doesnt again and again, however Mou says its Iva's fault because he plays shit. In fact its as much Mou fault because he plays bad player all the time.

Idealy Mou will sort this shit out and we will come back stronger than ever (at best next season, this one is practicaly lost unless we somehow go crazy good in CL) or things will drag for soo long that players will leave, team will fall apart, results will remain bad and Mou will be fired.

There is no fix.

I saw the writing on the wall - age.

Bearing in mind the costs I called for a moderate enhancement and see where that takes us.

It did n't happen. Falcao was an experiment and Pedro too little too late.

Like everyone else I did not expect a sudden collapse but that's what we are witnessing now.

We just have to go back to the drawing board. That probably means a team with even lesser capabilities than the one we have now, but will be a team with a future.

Mou could indeed be the man in charge of the new operations. There is no real reason why not, but he has to come to terms with his new task, like the rest of us.