Man of the Match  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I posted in the match thread and it is honestly how I feel:

At the end of the day it doesn't bother me. I just like watching the team play, whether it is a loss or a win; I'll watch it because Chelsea is the team I support.

When a team is down, the next win is always sweeter

This is what I posted in the match thread and it is honestly how I feel:

At the end of the day it doesn't bother me. I just like watching the team play, whether it is a loss or a win; I'll watch it because Chelsea is the team I support.

When a team is down, the next win is always sweeter

Same. Obviously though I'd rather see them winning, or at least playing like a team. Everyone is awful. Oh well, has to turn around sooner or later. And realistically, Chelsea will never get relegated.

Expected..maybe not 3-1....false hope with us scoring first.Crazy conceded more in 8 games then what did first his first season...#

Fair result..we never looked like doing anything after our goal and most of it was ping pong around their goal anyway.Just got lucky for some parts

Our Moyes season.

I'm sorry, I love José and he'll always be my favorite manager of all time. The team isn't responding to him any longer. Can't attack, can't defend, midfield is transparent. No ideas going forward and we play like a terrified, small team. We need something new.

I'm not even angry anymore. This season is a write off.

Get Klopp in and let him salvage what he can and prepare for next season. Give him total authority to mold his own side.