Jase

Man of the Match  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will do fine, even with Jose. Though a defeat really sucks...

And fair play to southampton they played great

They did which why not annoyed.They deserved it.Really Newcastle did last week as well and had we won that been a unfair result on their part

4th defeat in 8 however does make it annoying and why cant see it changing any time soon.

I have calmed down a bit now (but not a lot) and on reflection, what did we all really expect. Jose persists in playing the same formation, which clearly doesn't work anymore. He plays the same players match after match, who simply have lost the passion to play for him. I would rather see us lose with players who WANT to play for the club and the jersey. Play the young guns, give them a chance and if we lose so be it and least they will give 100%. What I saw today was a team or should I say was not a team, but a collection of individuals who the vast majority of them couldn't be arsed to play for Jose. In the seventies when we were broke we played with kids, who grew into men in a very short space of time, played exciting football without a care and won us promotion. How I'd love to see that happen again......Sadly that's not Jose's way and I think his blind faith in some members of this current side will inevitable cost him his job.

I have seen this kind of demise in clubs under the following types of situation:

a - Transfers were made but all failed.
b - Economic problems, problems with justice, political.
c - All the talent sold out.
d - Rapid aging.

We seem to fall into (d).
Chelsea was rendered as hopeless as the national team of Greece at this point in time.

Terrible performance - difficult to watch really.

1st goal is down to the lack of a midfielder following the scorer.

2nd was down to Gary Cahill poor touch and losing the ball in a dangerous area - the enlglsh see terry not stoping the atracker, but that was a difficult challenge since we were not positioned to defend.

3rd goal giving the ball away cheaply and then a counter - not bego's fault by courtois might have kept us in the game.

Not much else to say but that all players were pretty poor.

At this point I am not sure they really want Jose to stay bc they are not running for him.

Jamie efffing Rednapp is loving this

He's been waiting for a moment like this for so long. That comment Mourinho made about him a being a football genius really stung.

Tbf, I thought it was funny.

Stop embarassing yourself defending Mourinho, Tomo. Costa was very good vs Porto and we still sucked.

He was very good vs West Brom and Arsenal and they were our two best displays off the season, at Porto Cassilas made two saves early on.

The point is when Costa is on song we have a better chance, what on this earth has that got to do with defending Mourinho.