77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he's saying Top 4 finish is possible

Nobody with our points has finished higher than 5th

Now he's saying he can't be sacked as it will be bad on the club!

Jesus this guy has no shame

if pl loses 4th spot, then it's totally useless to be 4th.

it's better to not play europe than playing europa league.

I'm normally not one to call for more kids in the squad, I think the inherent inexperience is risky, but at this point there's nothing to lose. Players don't seem bothered and Mourinho's monologue on Sky Sports more than alluded to the fact that the players are not on his side. We can sack him or the club can take a stance and support the manager. Allow him to field the youth and let whoever isn't interested leave when the windows open. That said, it's up to José to actually play the kids and I don't know that he will. At this point he might as well though. I'd sooner accept results like today if they guys wearing the kit looked like they cared and put a bit of effort in.

It's bad when I'm dreading to watch a Chelsea match!

I just want some joy back! :cry:

Go watch the 2014/15 season review DVD. :D

On a completely different note, we, Chelsea fans, need our own Claude. Need someone to moan all the sensible things!

It's bad when I'm dreading to watch a Chelsea match!

I just want some joy back! :cry:

You want joy? go to my channel and watch old Chelsea season reviews and matches, it will help you distract from all this, believe me, it has helped me before.

h ttps://vimeo.com/user24871754

click on albums and you will find everything you need, more organized, cheers.

Well, we don't have our own Claude but this is a Claude-esque rant. Entertaining stuff.

Exactly how im feeling. We all need to have a stiff drink. Good night peeps..

You talk well Jose but then I don't see you taking responsibility. Still fix the problem with the individuals inside the training ground in the team selection and not just in press conferences. As much as you complaint about the penalty Southampton can also say the same during the first half.

I would love for you to show that you are the best but unfortunately up until now there is no evidence that is happening

That's fucking it Jose you cunt I'm done. I'm fucking sat there in Shed lower watching Fabregas jog around and do the square root of FUCK ALL while RLC sits on the bench and Nemanja fucking Matic gets humiliated and subbed in about 10 minutes after coming on. What the fuck was that. You deserved the jeers you got for taking off Willian because he was our best fucking player while leaving that gimp of a striker Falcao on looking shit. I TRAVELLED 3 HOURS TO WATCH THAT AND I'M NOT HAPPY. Ivanovic looks like a gimp now. You said you would play the kids if we keep looking shit, WELL WE LOOK SHIT

SORT IT OUT, JOSE. I love you but you look out of ideas whenever we start losing. And that's bad.

On the bright side I watched that shit all the way through even though I had to wait half an hour to get on the tube home after and got the late train home. So that's something.

On the bright side I watched that shit all the way through even though I had to wait half an hour to get on the tube home after and got the late train home. So that's something.

You've done a lot more than those plastic w*nkers who left after 60 minutes!