Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

First. Roman Abramovich was a dangerous Russian who came to break Premier League.

Second. Jose Mourinho was improper for England.

Third. John Terry was a dangerous racist who hated all black people in the world.

Fourth. Chelsea was a disgusting team which bored the sheeps and was destroying football.

Fifth. Tom Henning Øvrebø was a fantastic referee.

Sixth. Chelsea was buying Premier League.

Seventh. Chelsea's players do theater on the pitch and try to deceive the referees jumping into the swimming pool.

Eighth. Diego Costa is a violent player who destroys football.

Nineth. Chelsea's supporters are all racists.

Tenth. Jose Mourinho is sexist.

Eleventh. WHAT NEXT?

RESPECT

article-1350901110502-1594a37d000005dc-8

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Including the fact that he gave us the league title after 50 years of waiting for another one? I agree with iseah all the way man. He may act as a cunt sometimes, but there is no way you´ll find someone else as fantastic as him as easy as you will find another good doctor.

Look it's not about who's more important or who's more replaceable. (Also, noone is calling for Mourinho to get sacked because of this) It's about right and wrong. Mourinho was wrong. Plain and simple. He shouldn't have gotten mad at them. The referee called them on the field. Twice.

They went on the field and Mourinho decided to have a little tantrum about it. Instead of then shutting up about it he had to go and call them naive and don't give me the excuse that he was just answering a question.

Would it really have been that hard for him to sidestep the question ?

Then he had to go and not allow them to sit on the bench for the next games. Honestly how petty and childish can you get ?

All of this could have been easily avoided if Mourinho just had a proper discussion with both of them.

If he just apologised to both of them for losing his temper and explained to them what he expected from them in that situation.

This situation was handled so fucking poorly. Is it so unfair to expect a manager as experienced and media savy as Mourinho to not turn this entire situation into a complete shitstorm ?

Look it's not about who's more important or who's more replaceable. (Also, noone is calling for Mourinho to get sacked because of this) It's about right and wrong. Mourinho was wrong. Plain and simple. He shouldn't have gotten mad at them. The referee called them on the field. Twice.

They went on the field and Mourinho decided to have a little tantrum about it. Instead of then shutting up about it he had to go and call them naive and don't give me the excuse that he was just answering a question.

Would it really have been that hard for him to sidestep the question ?

Then he had to go and not allow them to sit on the bench for the next games. Honestly how petty and childish can you get ?

All of this could have been easily avoided if Mourinho just had a proper discussion with both of them.

If he just apologised to both of them for losing his temper and explained to them what he expected from them in that situation.

This situation was handled so fucking poorly. Is it so unfair to expect a manager as experienced and media savy as Mourinho to not turn this entire situation into a complete shitstorm ?

Never said it wasn´t wrong. I do feel he over reacted. In fact, nothing I said was related to the thing he did with Eva. I did mentioned us being able to find a doctor easier than a manager as good as him, but didn´t comment more on it. I was just adding to Iseah´s comment on Mou´s successes with the club. (Even if the original post was talking about the current spell with the club)

On the 2005 league, that´s your view. I think both had a role in that title.

We did have chances to win against PSG. If you think we didn´t have any chance, you must have seen another match. I know we didn´t play great, but no chance? Come on.

In the last five years? Treble with Internazionale? De-throned Barcelona to win La Liga with Real Madrid? PL and COC last year? Yeah, we weren´t great the second half of the season, but if we won those trophies, it was because of something.

The fact that Chelsea plays in any day will be a big joy for me no matter what. It´s always been and always will be. No matter if we win,draw or lose, seeing the club I love play is a reason for me to turn on the tv or look for streams. I wouldn´t do that for much else (I don´t really watch tv, besides football, and never watch streams if it´s not chelsea related)

His attitude is something we can´t change. There are things about him we love and some things that we don´t.

I meant everything after he left Inter (it's been five years).

He won La Liga with Ronaldo's Real. Once. Atletico won it as well, with a budget not even close to his. I've talked about last year's Premier League in the previous post.

Concerning Abramovic: Mourinho would not have been a Chelsea manager if it wasn't for him.

Anyway, it all doesn't matter. The man was wrong and I don't like the kind of person he often is. If you want to earn respect, be respectful.

This.

Not like she had some super human healing powers that any other doctor or physio doesn't have. If she wasn't a woman this story would've been forgotten in day or two.

If I had to pick and choose between José and Eva, I'd go with José every time.

People wouldn't care if it was a middle-aged, fat, balding bloke - so why the furore over an attractive female?

Yes!! Couldn't agree more!!

I'm amazed people keep saying that it's only because she's a woman that this is wrong.

Jose was wrong period. If Eva was a dude and this situation transpired I would say the same thing. The other physio (Jon Fearn) didn't deserve to deal with Jose's nonsense either. They did their jobs.

You guys are so blind to the club name you can't call it how it is?

Of course it is because she is female. Jon Fearn never gets a bloody mention. It's always Eva this, Eva that. Whether it was right or wrong, he had a go at the both of them yet all you here is Eva's name. Why?

Also, how the fuck is this even a story?? So he moaned at the club doctors... who gives a fuck??

And to those saying Jose was blaming them on the draw. Are you fucking stupid?? He was angry at the fact we were down to 9 men for a period not for the fucking draw!!

Maybe it's not definite.
The only indication that she left the club seems to be her not turning up for work.

Jose more or less owned up in the interview and he said she can come back.

So there is no dismissal as such has taken place.
Both sides should compromise - it's what the fans demand.

Maybe it's not definite.

The only indication that she left the club seems to be her not turning up for work.

Jose more or less owned up in the interview and he said she can come back.

So there is no dismissal as such has taken place.

Both sides should compromise - it's what the fans demand.

I don't see too many fans losing sleep over her getting the sack after that Facebook post.

I think Abramovic's coming had more to do with winning the league...

:doh: If you think that, you're obviously wrong. I don't need to explain why.

Little bit of Chelsea history for you, we came really close to the title in the 98/99 season only 4 points off United. But i doubt you'd know that, cause you're obviously "following" chelsea since 2012/2013.

Nothing wrong with that, i don't remember the 98/99 season,how could i? I was only 6 at the time. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2006, that is since i was old enough to really understand what was going on in a football match. I did take some time to dig in the club history, because as it happens this is the football club i hold dear, something you obviously don't. I understand you're a fan of Hazard and Musonda because they're belgian and whatnot, i happen to like Verratti yet i don't go to bitch around in PSG forums, couldn't care less.

Point is you're really winding up people, me in particular as i'm taking the time to answer you properly for the first time. When you write "we won the league because the league was weak" it only winds up people. We won a league with 3 matches left and a margin of 8 points. That is not because of Hazard's dribbling skills alone, because Tibo being a world class gk alone, not because Musonda plays in the u21 and not because of Mourinho's tactical genius alone.

Little bit of Chelsea history for you, we came really close to the title in the 98/99 season only 4 points off United. But i doubt you'd know that, cause you're obviously "following" chelsea since 2012/2013.

Nothing wrong with that, i don't remember the 98/99 season,how could i? I was only 6 at the time. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2006, that is since i was old enough to really understand what was going on in a football match. I did take some time to dig in the club history, because as it happens this is the football club i hold dear, something you obviously don't. I understand you're a fan of Hazard and Musonda because they're belgian and whatnot, i happen to like Verratti yet i don't go to bitch around in PSG forums, couldn't care less.

Point is you're really winding up people, me in particular as i'm taking the time to answer you properly for the first time. When you write "we won the league because the league was weak" it only winds up people. We won a league with 3 matches left and a margin of 8 points. That is not because of Hazard's dribbling skills alone, because Tibo being a world class gk alone, not because Musonda plays in the u21 and not because of Mourinho's tactical genius alone.

always good to get a history lesson from one so young . but just a few points. Much of the credit for our success while you have been a fan must go to a number of managers before you realised. Hoddle Gullit Vialli and then

Ranieri .. Without Claudio there might have Abramovic at WHL certainly not at the Bridge . The last part of your post I dont really understand except it looks as if you don't like Belgians.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't find sexist jokes funny at all.

I can laugh at just about anything in life. I feel sorry for those that can't laugh at the ridiculous. I unlike many others on the internet have no time to be offended by things.

I've been following the Premier League since the late nineties. I saw Chelsea play with Zola and Wise and Flo and Desailly. I was always a guy that liked certain players, and you had a lot I liked at the time. Very good team but not one of the absolute top dogs in the PL. A bit behind Utd and Arsenal at the time. Abramovich' coming changed the game and made Chelsea a juggernaut in a couple of years. At the same level and often better than United and almost marginalising Arsenal. No Abramovic, most likely no Jose.

I'm not insulting anyone (except Mourinho and Costa :P). I'm allowed to do that.