Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

The very fact that this non story is back on the headlines and is even presented as breaking news annoys every single fibre of my being. Even before the incident Eva has received much more attention than the usual staff member and it's completely ridiculous. To be honest I am not really sure why I'm posting in this topic, the media always manage to find something like this and use it as a beatstick for as long as possible.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho was over the top with his actions towards THE MEDICAL TEAM, and Eva was over the top in her reaction to Mourinho. Two wrongs don't make a right, they were both wrong. I don't give two shits about what medic sits on our bench as long as they are competent, I don't give two shits if Mourinho didn't "apologize" to his MEDICAL TEAM for his overreaction, and I don't give two shits that one of the two people who were on the wrong side of Mourinho decided to become a champion for the rights of all insulted medics around the world.

Now if and when she decides to take this to court and drags Chelsea along with Mourinho's name through the mud so that she can stand up on that pedestal, then I'll get pissed at her. Until then, just go away and let's concentrate on football.

I can laugh at just about anything in life. I feel sorry for those that can't laugh at the ridiculous. I unlike many others on the internet have no time to be offended by things.

People are just too sensitive these days.... Softies everywhere

Why so much media coverage about us??? has Hazard left??? :cry::cry:

Oh it's just a doctor.

Stupid media and Carneiro fans

It's just another hot news for media. I would know how many doctors have left clubs since this case with Eva. Lol

I actually liked the fact that we had a female Dr at the forefront etc. but honestly just move on now, managers are allowed to be frustrated, whether it was public or not I don't really care, Jose is the manager of the club and Eva one of the doctors.

Its a shame that its because Eva is female that the media has jumped all over this and seems to have offers from lawyers from every angle but fair play if she wants to go the payout route, just hope its worth it for her if Chelsea decide to fight it because in truth was it really that bad? Called someone a name and then it got heated? Jon didn't have an issue, kept his head down and resumed duties. If this happened in the office there would be a verbal or at most a written warning, not a full scale millions payout.

Sad.

Bs.

Assume Jose was right and she and Fearn had rather have left Hazard down, to get up using his own devices.

Then the referee after seeing Hazard back up was going to resume play and forget about the medics.

But the two medics had to be Houdini - Nostradamus magicians to guess that !
Jose was 20 meters away and he gives them no instruction whatsoever - only curses when he sees them inside.

You people are not professionals but not alien to soccer by a long chalk.
Given that you agree with Jose's logic and not the strict medical protocol, what would you do if you were Fearn or Carneiro ?

It's a ludicrous situation.

It should be buried and forgotten and return to normal.

She is suing us now? what problems we can have?

that's the thing in the media I still don't get… She was demoted not fired so it's not a "unfair dismissal", she can sue Mourinho himself for slander. But not the club itself. And since she didn't turn up to work when asked doesn't help her case if it's true, but I would rather have a statement from the club PR if she has left or legal action etc, not the media.