Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

How would you feel if your mother was insulted like that in front of cameras? Would you say that she should not reply? I guess a lot of fans of Mourinho would prefer their moms to be quiet after being insulted.

That is my personal view, the fine that Mourinho will get is not related to my personal view though.

You are specifically talking about insulting a female and empathizing from the position as a son and a brother. None of that is relevant in this case because this whole issue revolves around her as a professional, not as a female.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are specifically talking about insulting a female and empathizing from the position as a son and a brother. None of that is relevant in this case because this whole issue revolves around her as a professional, not as a female.

I think it revolves around Jose being professional or rather NOT

How would you feel if your mother was insulted like that in front of cameras? Would you say that she should not reply? I guess a lot of fans of Mourinho would prefer their moms to be quiet after being insulted.

How would you feel if your father was insulted like that in front of cameras? Would you say that he should not reply? I guess a lot of fans of Mourinho would prefer their dads to be quiet after being insulted.

That could be said about the male doctor no one gives two shits about. Wonder how his wife must have felt or his children, if he has a family. Yet he went back to work.

How would you feel if your father was insulted like that in front of cameras? Would you say that he should not reply? I guess a lot of fans of Mourinho would prefer their dads to be quiet after being insulted.

That could be said about the male doctor no one gives two shits about. Wonder how his wife must have felt or his children, if he has a family. Yet he went back to work.

It was his choice. If he acted like Eva I would take his side and say he has every right to sue the club and Mourinho. If he accepts insults without any problem why should I care about him.

Progress is made thanks to people like Eva and who can empathize with them. In Mourinho's logic women are responsible for taking care of their husband's diet. People like him disgust me tbh.

Progress is made thanks to people like Eva and who can empathize with them. In Mourinho's logic women are responsible for taking care of their husband's diet. People like him disgust me tbh.

That is blowing up the issue to no end, don't you believe? She is first and foremost an employee, as is the other doctor, the male one who no one gives two shits about. The fact that she is female has 0 relevance.

That is blowing up the issue to no end, don't you believe? She is first and foremost an employee, as is the other doctor, the male one who no one gives two shits about. The fact that she is female has 0 relevance.

She was the team doctor and he is the physio. If you tell a woman to take care of his husband's diet and one week later insult the female team doctor you can only convince your fanboys that it is not gender related.

She was the team doctor and he is the physio. If you tell a woman to take care of his husband's diet and one week later insult the female team doctor you can only convince your fanboys that it is not gender related.

Jon Fearn is actually Eva's boss. It wasn't gender related, come on. The Benitez's wife example is poor as well, because he didn't insult her at all, he was insulting Rafa.

Jon Fearn is actually Eva's boss. It wasn't gender related, come on. The Benitez's wife example is poor as well, because he didn't insult her at all, he was insulting Rafa.

Mourinho showed his true personality in a short period of time, only some Chelsea fans don't want to accept it.

Mourinho showed his true personality in a short period of time, only some Chelsea fans don't want to accept it.

You said in a post earlier that you're speaking as a brother and a son. But have you ever worked at a company? If yes, getting criticized by someone higher than you in the company shouldn't be something new. Employees gets criticized all the time, rightly or not, it's a part of the job.

And this happens on TV because a big part of the job is being televised. If this is the reason to sue the club, we will have no employees left. (Hazard, RLC, Oscar, Lollichon, JT, John Fearn will all go the court and leave)