Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had someone like Suarez biting people I might understand an internal row.

But this is crazy.
How many players in the past have criticized managers but without going into the transfer list as a result ? None ?
So the tweet she made was out of order but not catastrophic.

Ultimately the club did not handle it at all well.

The amount of Eva-haters is unbelievable. You guys act like you know the full story and act like you were behind closed doors.

People are judging based on what they've seen.

Any place you work, you are either the boss or you have a boss. If you have a boss, once in a while he'll be pissed about something and project all his frustration on you. It's not fair, but it's normal and common. It happens in literally every single workplace and football is no different. When indeed your boss takes his frustration on you, you have two options: keep your mouth shut and keep the job or talk back to the boss and get fired. Two doctors were involved in this. One chose the first option, the other chose the second.

It's obvious by this time that she has no future at the club. There is now too much bad blood and it would just bring additional tension to the team. Specially since the cunts in the media would be all over it. So yes, she's leaving the club. The question now is whether she wants more attention. If indeed she goes to court, it will just prove the club was right to get rid of her.

People are judging based on what they've seen.

Any place you work, you are either the boss or you have a boss. If you have a boss, once in a while he'll be pissed about something and project all his frustration on you. It's not fair, but it's normal and common. It happens in literally every single workplace and football is no different. When indeed your boss takes his frustration on you, you have two options: keep your mouth shut and keep the job or talk back to the boss and get fired. Two doctors were involved in this. One chose the first option, the other chose the second.

It's obvious by this time that she has no future at the club. There is now too much bad blood and it would just bring additional tension to the team. Specially since the cunts in the media would be all over it. So yes, she's leaving the club. The question now is whether she wants more attention. If indeed she goes to court, it will just prove the club was right to get rid of her.

There are rudiments of logic in this.

But it was the club that did not treat the issue cleverly, following the row.

Women In Football have now taken it upon themselves to lodge evidence with the FA. Claims of sexism. But the report indicates that they aren't entirely convinced that the sexism allegation will stand so they think José should face sanction for indecent language bringing the game in to disrepute. So going forward should we expect Women In Football to be issuing complaints about every manager or player who uses indecent language or are they just hanging their agenda out there for all to see?

Also, they claim this has set females in such high sporting positions back. Not sure how they came to that conclusion. If Eva is as good as she is assumed to be then should walk in to a new club tomorrow and it will be business as usual for women in sport.

There's no place for sexism, but I'm not sure how it does the cause any good when people insist on applying it to situations where it doesn't exist. Mourinho blasted two professionals and only one is making the headlines.

If we had someone like Suarez biting people I might understand an internal row.

But this is crazy.

How many players in the past have criticized managers but without going into the transfer list as a result ? None ?

So the tweet she made was out of order but not catastrophic.

Ultimately the club did not handle it at all well.

Agree.

Coming from the same board that banned a club legend, Langley from Chelsea TV for daring to give his honest opinion about the manager at the time, AVB. i'm not at all surprised.

Agree.

Coming from the same board that banned a club legend, Langley from Chelsea TV for daring to give his honest opinion about the manager at the time, AVB. i'm not at all surprised.

Yeah.

Langley played in GR for a while.

Likeable fellow.

I was a regular at the bridge when he first showed up. He was a certainty for the next England selection - then that injury.

She has every right to sue Mourinho and the club. I am a Chelsea fan but also a brother and son. You can't insult a woman doing her job and get away with it, unless you live in a third world country. Mourinho does not act like a true leader when he is losing, yet people think he is the right guy to bring stability and long term success, ridiculous.

She has every right to sue Mourinho and the club. I am a Chelsea fan but also a brother and son. You can't insult a woman doing her job and get away with it, unless you live in a third world country. Mourinho does not act like a true leader when he is losing, yet people think he is the right guy to bring stability and long term success, ridiculous.

What does being a brother and a son have to do with anything? Mourinho undermined her as a professional, not as a female.

What does being a brother and a son have to do with anything? Mourinho undermined her as a professional, not as a female.

How would you feel if your mother was insulted like that in front of cameras? Would you say that she should not reply? I guess a lot of fans of Mourinho would prefer their moms to be quiet after being insulted.

That is my personal view, the fine that Mourinho will get is not related to my personal view though.

There are rudiments of logic in this.

But it was the club that did not treat the issue cleverly, following the row.

And what exactly did you want the club to do after she took to social media to gather support and rallied the media behind her?

We have sold players before for the mere reason of not being of the manager's taste and liking too much attention. Lukaku is the best example. Why in the fuck would some random doctor be any different?

And what exactly did you want the club to do after she took to social media to gather support and rallied the media behind her?

We have sold players before for the mere reason of not being of the manager's taste and liking too much attention. Lukaku is the best example. Why in the fuck would some random doctor be any different?

Revolution - Lenin in October, that was.

Women can be stupid sometime..she fuck around and Jose noticed that and he reacted on it...it's normal so let's stop blaming Mourinho

I think that should read 'humans' can be stupid.

Jose was wrong

Eva was naive and a little ill advised to do what she did

The old saying two wrongs don't make a right - applies here.

It's done, we all need to move on.

My only hope is that both parties have learned something from this. Mou to calm his shit down and stop being a petulant twat when he looses (although I too suffer from this, but, I'm not paid millions to keep cool) and Eva that she shouldn't hit social media.

What happens in Chelsea should stay in Chelsea. End of.