Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

I got that but that honestly wasn't meant as a sexist dig, it was a dig at Rafa's weight more than anything.

Still doesn't justify Jose's childishness. Since when is it okay to call or hint that somebody is fat? Maybe I was raised differently, but I was taught that it is not okay. Especially in a professional capacity to start throwing personal digs.

Jose should just shut the fuck up and concentrate on his job, which he is doing very bad at the moment. And I believe it's partly due to him running his mouth too much. It is funny and amusing, of course, but that is why we have become a joke.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its clear that it wasn't because she spoke out on facebook that she was demoted. Had that been the case, then why was mr. Frearn treated the same way while he kept silent all the time?

Eva Carneiro Was NEVER Asked For FA Statement Over Row With Chelsea Boss Jose Mourinho

Eva Carneiro has revealed that she was NEVER asked by the FA to produce a formal statement over her row with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho was cleared this week over allegations that he verbally abused the former club doctor.

The Portuguese coach insisted in his press conference today that he would speak about the matter one day – but not at this time.

And his decision not to comment has prompted a swift and scathing response from Carneiro.

She said: “I was surprised to learn that the FA was allegedly investigating the incident of the 8th of August via the press.

“I was at no stage requested by the FA to make a statement.

“I wonder whether this might be the only formal investigation in this country where the evidence of the individuals involved in the incident was not considered relevant.

“Choosing to ignore some of the evidence will surely influence the outcome of the findings.”

Carneiro went on to explain that a similar incident took place involving abuse from fans during a previous Premier League fixture.

She added: “Last season I had a similar experience at a game at West Ham where I was subject to verbal abuse.

“Following complaints by the public the FA produced a communication to the press saying there had been no sexist chanting during this game.

“At no time was I approached for a statement despite the fact that vile, unacceptable sexually explicit abuse was clearly heard.

“It is incidents such as these and the lack of support from the football authority that make it so difficult for women in the game.”

To be honest, you see a pattern with the FA in this case. Not taking her statements during the sexist chanting at West Ham and now this, peculiar to say the least, shows an agenda on their part I guess.

Mind you that doesn't surprise me. Dyche endordes Platini, who turns out to be a crook anyway.. Crooks protecting their own insterests lmao.

To be honest, you see a pattern with the FA in this case. Not taking her statements during the sexist chanting at West Ham and now this, peculiar to say the least, shows an agenda on their part I guess.

Mind you that doesn't surprise me. Dyche endordes Platini, who turns out to be a crook anyway.. Crooks protecting their own insterests lmao.

Exactly. Has Dyke given back his freebie 10k watch yet from FIFA, that was by the way, in no way a bribe.

I'm not English native speaker, but I suppose telling someone to take care of one's diet and completely different from telling them to go cook.

Maybe only in portuguese there's a difference, but diet means what is part of your meals and that's not cooking.

But whatever... this is a free forum, everyone can think whatever they please.

Apparently the definition of sexism changes from country to country. I grew up in Miami and I agree with you.

They always bring up Jon Fearn to defend Mourinho but racists, homophobes, sexists usually do not only attack one part of society but anyone near them.

I don't agree with this whatsoever. Ridiculous. I'm talking about the Eva Carneiro situation in isolation. She wasn't targeted alone, so you can't call Jose sexist for that isolated incident. That's my point.

I don't agree with this whatsoever. Ridiculous. I'm talking about the Eva Carneiro situation in isolation. She wasn't targeted alone, so you can't call Jose sexist for that isolated incident. That's my point.

If he did not say the other stuff that I mentioned I would not think he was sexist judging him by this incident. Some white players say racist things during games although some of their best friends are black. I don't think they are racist. They are just tired, angry and stupid at that moment.

Mourinho besides this incident has several comments which indicate that he has a low opinion of women.

Fair play to her for reminding the FA that however outraged they appear now at the treatment of a "woman in football" they did absolutely nothing about the sexist abuse she used to get all the time from opposing fans, particularly that West Ham game where they ruled ''nothing had happened.''

Unfairly lost her job because of Jose, who seems to be on the bring of the sack weeks later. If I was a board member I would give her the position back and publicly apologize for what Jose has done. Time for us to man up and admit a mistake when we see one.