Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

Unfairly lost her job because of Jose, who seems to be on the bring of the sack weeks later. If I was a board member I would give her the position back and publicly apologize for what Jose has done. Time for us to man up and admit a mistake when we see one.

They should've done that anyway lol, this was a non-story from the moment it came about. A blemish on Chelsea's image, which isn't all Mourinho's fault.. The board played their part by staying silent.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Has Dyke given back his freebie 10k watch yet from FIFA, that was by the way, in no way a bribe.

Ha! I'd doubt it. Funny we should mention this, nice article exposing Dyke in the Guardian today http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/sep/30/greg-dyke-fa-michel-platini-fifa

"Greg somehow got a £456,000 payoff from the BBC after completely mishandling the corporation’s response to Andrew Gilligan’s Today programme report on the dodgy Iraq dossier – although in fairness to the Beeb it coughed that one up in timely fashion. Blatter told Platini Fifa couldn’t afford to pay him in 2002."

• 4 weeks later...

I still think she has something to do with this shit storm

rumours abound from before the summer and then into the tours that all was not well once Mourinho found out a couple of things involving her and players.

The incident at the Swansea match was just the icing on the cake

Theres always a fucking woman at the root of it........(toungue is firmly wedged in cheek before all the manginas jump up and down)

yeah...that Marina as well.

Give them a touch of power and eventually all goes to ratshit....just ask Maggie ..if she was alive ;-)

She won't get a penny, she left she wasn't fired.

It looks a textbook constructive dismissal case to me. Especially since he called out the staff in the media.

The money she gets should be taken out of Jose's contract if when he is sacked.

It looks a textbook constructive dismissal case to me. Especially since he called out the staff in the media.

The money she gets should be taken out of Jose's contract if when he is sacked.

Yeah but is it really a case haha he didn't say she was so fucking shit she shouldn't be here, he just said the medical staff should know what they are doing and hazard wasn't badly hurt, even though the ref called our medics on. But that's not enough to throw a paddy and walk out and claim that was the reason why.

Also correct why is she sueing us and not Jose for slander.

Yeah but is it really a case haha he didn't say she was so fucking shit she shouldn't be here, he just said the medical staff should know what they are doing and hazard wasn't badly hurt, even though the ref called our medics on. But that's not enough to throw a paddy and walk out and claim that was the reason why.

All she has to prove is that he created a hostile enough work environment for where she felt she couldnt do her job though, and I think she can prove that given the circus that surrounded the case.

She is suing us, but he will most likely have to testify or make some statement to the courts, and I can't even imagine how that will go over.

But it still doesn't make sense.if he was badly hurt yet medics delayed then what.

players play act all the time and medics rush on then off.hard to tell when genuine if we'd been winning doubt be any issue.thing is once again it's all up again and will continue to be brought up debated etc until a conclusion has been made.

sorry but you need to try and understand how the law works .. Chelsea is her employer not Jose ,, he is her manager . She will be able to bring a coach load of experts who will

say she was acting correctly , We havent a chance of winning this case . At the very best she was demoted for doing her job perfectly .

All she has to prove is that he created a hostile enough work environment for where she felt she couldnt do her job though, and I think she can prove that given the circus that surrounded the case.

She is suing us, but he will most likely have to testify or make some statement to the courts, and I can't even imagine how that will go over.

True but she would have to complain about it to the "company" or in our case Roman and the board that Mourinho was being un-fair or being hostile and then Roman and the board would have warned Mourinho and sorted it out, but that didn't happen.

sorry but you need to try and understand how the law works .. Chelsea is her employer not Jose ,, he is her manager . She will be able to bring a coach load of experts who will

say she was acting correctly , We havent a chance of winning this case . At the very best she was demoted for doing her job perfectly .

I know how the law works and I know how employment works. She was demoted fair enough but she was still a medic and still in a job.

When a staff member I was working with wasn't doing his job correctly and making work harder, I complained to a manager, he didn't do anything so I took in into my own hands and had a right go at him on paper, I then tried to do my job on a 6 night shift (which I shouldn't have been doing) missed a few things and got suspended, followed by being fired.

So I know you go to the manager, or the person who is higher up than the person you are complaining about, then if they don't do something, sure then walk out and fire up a law suit. Me I wouldn't have won because they are a massive company, she would have a chance because of the union and money.

But if you don't complain to Roman or the board in this instance she doesn't have a leg to stand on. I could be wrong and we'll find out but if you don't take the proper precautions in my eyes you won't win.

Her job title didnt change when she was relieved of 1st team duties and asked to report back to Cobham for normal medical work.

Unless it states in her job title contract that she must be on the bench for matchdays and responsible for 1st team duties then I fail to see where the demotion bit comes in.

For her sake, she will need to prove that.

The comment from Mourinho was crass at the time and at the end of the day he could have waited until they were back at Cobham and requested different medical staff on the bench.