Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

You said in a post earlier that you're speaking as a brother and a son. But have you ever worked at a company? If yes, getting criticized by someone higher than you in the company shouldn't be something new. Employees gets criticized all the time, rightly or not, it's a part of the job.

And this happens on TV because a big part of the job is being televised. If this is the reason to sue the club, we will have no employees left. (Hazard, RLC, Oscar, Lollichon, JT, John Fearn will all go the court and leave)

Criticism and insult are two different things.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criticism and insult are two different things.

"I wasn’t very happy with my medical staff," Mourinho, who did not comment on the red card given to his goalkeeper, told Sky Sports.

"You have to understand the game – even if you are a kit man, doctor or secretary on the bench.
"You have to know you have one player less and when you go to the pitch to assist a player you must be sure the player has a serious problem. I was sure Eden didn’t have a serious problem.
"He had a knock and was very, very tired but my medical department were impulsive and naive to leave me with eight outfield players. In a counter attack we were worried as we had two players less."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9942488/jose-mourinho-angry-with-his-medical-staff-in-swansea-draw

You have to try very hard to say this is insult/sexism and not criticism.

"I wasn’t very happy with my medical staff," Mourinho, who did not comment on the red card given to his goalkeeper, told Sky Sports.

"You have to understand the game – even if you are a kit man, doctor or secretary on the bench.
"You have to know you have one player less and when you go to the pitch to assist a player you must be sure the player has a serious problem. I was sure Eden didn’t have a serious problem.
"He had a knock and was very, very tired but my medical department were impulsive and naive to leave me with eight outfield players. In a counter attack we were worried as we had two players less."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9942488/jose-mourinho-angry-with-his-medical-staff-in-swansea-draw

You have to try very hard to say this is insult/sexism and not criticism.

Calling someone daughter of a whore is an insult mate.

Calling someone daughter of a whore is an insult mate.

He shouted hijo/hija de puta at the direction John Fearn and Eva were running to.

But how can you prove that it was directed at Eva and not at John Fearn, the ref, Hazard or even the situation as its whole?

Or was it just a way to out his frustrations with a rude phrase/word?

I am not an expert of Spanish or Portuguese, but I think it's common to shout ''mother fucker/ son of a bitch'' in English without directing it to anyone. Sometimes it is just a way to out your frustrations.

I know for example in Chinese they shout ''fuck your mom'' all the time when playing cards, but it's not directed at anyone, it's just a way to show you're frustrated with not getting good cards.

He shouted hijo/hija de puta at the direction John Fearn and Eva were running to.

But how can you proof that it was directed at Eva and not at John Fearn, the ref, Hazard or even the situation as its whole?

Or was it just a way to out his frustrations with a rude phrase/word?

I am not an expert of Spanish or Portuguese, but I think it's common to shout ''mother fucker/ son of a bitch'' in English without directing it to anyone. Sometimes it is just a way to out your frustrations.

I know for example in Chinese they shout ''fuck your mom'' all the time when playing cards, but it's not directed at anyone, it's just a way to show you're frustrated with not getting good cards.

Who is trying hard now?

Some of you just like Jose have the mentality of 60-70 years ago.

50s-ads-1.jpg

It seems to be that you're calling José sexist because of what has happened. If he'd have had the same showdown with a male physio (which, in fact, he did, with Jon Fearn), would you be calling him sexist then? No. Stop playing the gender card. It's boring. If you don't like José, too bad for you, but let me just put something into perspective for you:

oealFpY.png

The Fake Outrage is strong in this thread..

People like to be outraged for the sake of having something to complain about. If people really care that much, I'd hate to see how they cope with saying goodbyes to people who are actually in their real lives :lol:

People like to be outraged for the sake of having something to complain about. If people really care that much, I'd hate to see how they cope with saying goodbyes to people who are actually in their real lives :lol:

Its quite sad to be honest.