Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be well deserved.

Hope she gets it all.

not so sure about that....... lets see if the rumours about the summer tours have any truth in them about her and her actions and whether they form part of the clubs defence first.

Could get quite dirty this one.....but hope both sides see sense and she accepts a payout within a month and everything is kept quiet

not so sure about that....... lets see if the rumours about the summer tours have any truth in them about her and her actions and whether they form part of the clubs defence first.

Could get quite dirty this one.....but hope both sides see sense and she accepts a payout within a month and everything is kept quiet

What were these rumours?

I sincerely hope she wins the case and gets paid a hefty sum.

I think the money is irrelevent here and its about other things.

I maybe wrong ( hope an HR type can confirm ), but she hasnt gone down the discrimination route which would bring in extra compensation.

Will be interesting to see what ACAS have to say when they eventually ( if at all ) get round to handing notice to the club.

The papers jumped the gun by saying we were already in receipt

A couple of twats have slammed Eva for daring to sue their beloved Mourinho:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-fans-slam-vindictive-eva-6754912

Fcuk them. If they were in her shoes, they would have sued his ass from day one after being fired instead of waiting until now.

She doesn't seem to realise that football is a business. Bayern's doctor of 40 years was sacked by Pep and took it with good grace. Have we heard Jon Fearn pipe up at all? Nope.

Eva rhymes with diva, afterall.

She has a right to complain for her demotion but Mourinho totally has a point: there is a game situation which physios must be aware of.

Perhaps Eva wants to be our next manager! :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :rant: :rant:

Please, all around Eva Carneiro is being something pathetic. This doctor is creating us too many problems. Eva should continue his life ahead and not believe that she is a football star, or not believing that she is more important than our club.

Perhaps Eva wants to be our next manager! :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink::rant: :rant:

Please, all around Eva Carneiro is being something pathetic. This doctor is creating us too many problems. Eva should continue his life ahead and not believe that she is a football star, or not believing that she is more important than our club.

Carneiro isn't in de club anymore so she can sue however andere whomever she likes. Apparently there must be a chance that she could win this case otherwise she wouldn't have taken it to court. Imo considering the vile way Mou handled her dismissal, she has every right to do so.

Carneiro isn't in de club anymore so she can sue however andere whomever she likes. Apparently there must be a chance that she could win this case otherwise she wouldn't have taken it to court. Imo considering the vile way Mou handled her dismissal, she has every right to do so.

IMO Eva Carneiro has a problem of Super egocentrism and she is forgetting that she's just a doctor.

If she wants to go to the courts, OK, fine, but she is pathetic. She must thought that she was more important than Roman.

IMO Eva Carneiro has a problem of Super egocentrism and she is forgetting that she's just a doctor.

If she wants to go to the courts, OK, fine, but she is pathetic. She must thought that she was more important than Roman.

usually your posts have at least some value . This is possible your worst .. There is only ONE super ego in the club and HE is the cause of this shit ,,

BTW if you or a loved one was critically ill ,, would you say "She is just a Doctor " and go to Jose.?

Your reaction seems more emotional than rational. Understandable since you're propably a huge Mou-fan, but a bit unfair towards Carneiro. As an employee she has every right to fight the way she was handled by her employer. While strictly speaking the employer is not Mou, he is in an important position and was instrumental in her departure from the club. Every employee has the right to challenge such situations be it the Chelsea team doctor or a factory worker. This has nothing to do with egocentrism or a cry for attention, it's about justice.

usually your posts have at least some value . This is possible your worst .. There is only ONE super ego in the club and HE is the cause of this shit ,,

BTW if you or a loved one was critically ill ,, would you say "She is just a Doctor " and go to Jose.?

Zolayes, when I say "She is just a Doctor" I do not want to discredit doctors or medicine. I have great respect for doctors. As it can not be in any other way.

What I mean is that Eva Carneiro is important as a doctor in the field of "medicine", but not in the field of "football" where important are the players, the clubs, the fans ... and maybe Eva Carneiro thought she was as important as our players, as Roman, or more important than Chelsea.

Right now we are in a horrible time and Eva Carneiro takes two months fanning the flames of our fire to worsen our situation with the support of the press.

But, please, we must be serious, Eden Hazard did not have any major injury and Eva and the another doctor were wrong. I think we can not trivialize this issue comparing what happened with Eva and say that when someone "attacks Eve for her behavior" is like make a critique against all doctors.

Doctors are probably one of the most important figures in our society and they deserve all my respect. But it is different the "medical field" than the "football field". And everyone has to know what their role is in their work. In the "medical field" are the doctors who generate information (an information which is unquestionable and indispensable through his work). And in the "football field" are the players - managers- clubs who generate information (a job which is less important to society than the medicine and the doctors).

But here we are talking about football. And Eva Carneiro is not a football star but she is generating information against us everyday. IMO Eva is wrong.

But, again, all my respect for doctors, for those who are lucky to be doctors in a great team like Chelsea, and also for those who are doctors in a neighborhood in London or Madrid, or those who fight day after day in Europe, Africa, Asia ... or anywhere to save lives. All my respect for them.

Your reaction seems more emotional than rational. Understandable since you're propably a huge Mou-fan, but a bit unfair towards Carneiro. As an employee she has every right to fight the way she was handled by her employer. While strictly speaking the employer is not Mou, he is in an important position and was instrumental in her departure from the club. Every employee has the right to challenge such situations be it the Chelsea team doctor or a factory worker. This has nothing to do with egocentrism or a cry for attention, it's about justice.

I respect the rights of workers mainly because I am also a worker and with my salary I have to help my parents and my brothers (which I do with a great pride because they are imporant for me) because right now in Spain is very difficult to find a work.

But in my work I know where my place is and I would never try to disobey my boss, and if I am relegated to another place, I accept it and continue working with my company (in my case a public company).

But Eva was relegated to not be on our bench and she did not accept it.

She has the right to go to court. Agree. But IMO she is wrong because the club didn't sent her away, was Eva who quit his job supported by the social pressure of the media.