Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

Had Mourinho apologised to Eva for what he said to her instead of punishing her even more, I'm confident that she would have forgiven him and wouldn't have been this toxic.

"Butbutbut! Jose's the boss! He can do whatever he wants!" Technically yes he can do whatever he wants, but this in the end shows he's a bad boss. A good boss would have handled the situation much much better compared to what Jose did. Which makes me wonder what else Jose did towards the players.

If she returns, good for her. I have nothing against her. She did her job as what any doctor would do during that Swansea game.

had she bothered to turn up for the meeting he had with the medical department following the incident she may well have got the apology

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should have been in public before the meeting , He had plenty of time , Do you think his behaviour towards her was acceptable?

As soon as that Facebook entry came out...nothing else was going to be said in public until it had been sorted behind closed doors.

I don't think of it towards her.......I think of it towards his medical department and the comments about their job were not great at the time and could have been worded better but in no way was it sexist that it needed these equality nutjobs to stick their twopenny worth in

As soon as that Facebook entry came out...nothing else was going to be said in public until it had been sorted behind closed doors.

I don't think as it towards her.......I think of it towards his medical department and the comments about their job were not great at the time and could have been worded better but in no way was it sexist that it needed these equality nutjobs to stick their twopenny worth in

DO YOU think his behaviour was acceptable ?

would you like your daughter treated like that.

would you treat a woman like that ??

like what exactly?

All I saw was a manager question(wrongly) his medical department over what he thought (wrongly) was a footballing issue.

It does not matter whether it was my daughter or son.....I would expect them to go through the right channels at their place of employment which includes having meetings to sort any underlying issues out.

Based purely on that incident....this is not a sexual discrimination issue.

Now, there are strong rumours there were other issues during the summer that could be brought up in any hearing. We shall wait and see

like what exactly?

All I saw was a manager question(wrongly) his medical department over what he thought (wrongly) was a footballing issue.

It does not matter whether it was my daughter or son.....I would expect them to go through the right channels at their place of employment which includes having meetings to sort any underlying issues out.

Based purely on that incident....this is not a sexual discrimination issue.

Now, there are strong rumours there were other issues during the summer that could be brought up in any hearing. We shall wait and see

you should be a lawyer defending the indefensible .

I wish her name would fuck off from this website. I've had enough of hearing about her.

I agree after her unprofessional behaviour, she is not welcome back.

I don't know why people are obsessed by Eva, there are lots of good doctors.

you should be a lawyer defending the indefensible .

Well. as she is allegedly taking Mourinho to court for sexual discrimination, I have yet to see any evidence that has been in the public domain to support this.

The other issue of constructive dismissal is with Chelsea FC...not Mourinho.