Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

My question is, why are you choosing to ignore the fact that there is a male involved in this?

Because it's convenient to be outraged at a woman being supposedly mistreated, but it doesn't matter for blokes. That is, in itself, sexist.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen a woman talking about it on Sky Sports News.... She actually said we need to move the focus from Eva and on to the "serious implications" that this event could have because we're talking about "life & death of players"...... Fuck off. Just... fuck off. This is getting ridiculous now.

Jon Fearn. Read up on him, educate yourself, and stop being so ignorant about it all.

He's referring to when Jose told Rafa's wife to "worry about her husband's meals" aka stay in the kitchen

Hasn't been a good few months for Jose..

He's referring to when Jose told Rafa's wife to "worry about her husband's meals" aka stay in the kitchen

Hasn't been a good few months for Jose..

I got that but that honestly wasn't meant as a sexist dig, it was a dig at Rafa's weight more than anything.

I got that but that honestly wasn't meant as a sexist dig, it was a dig at Rafa's weight more than anything.

His other quotes :

"Football is for men or for women with fantastic attitude"

"Men are better actors than women."

Just a coincidence I guess such stuff always comes from his mouth.

Disagree but I get your point

His wife was talking shit about Jose who is nothing to her and he told her to focus on the man that does have something to do with her. There might be something else, but I think the clear jab was stop minding me and go take care of your fat husband after all he's widely know as the fat Spanish waiter. Which still isn't okay btw, but before the eva gate that was my perception

His wife was talking shit about Jose who is nothing to her and he told her to focus on the man that does have something to do with her. There might be something else, but I think the clear jab was stop minding me and go take care of your fat husband after all he's widely know as the fat Spanish waiter. Which still isn't okay btw, but before the eva gate that was my perception

Exactly, it was a jibe at Rafa's weight. Then the media has jumped on the bandwagon and the whole thing has been misconstrued, so now apparently Mourinho is a sexist and fired Eva because she's a woman.

Wow I don't think what he did to Eva was sexist but I do believe the comments to rafas wife were.

i dont think so , he's saying rafa is fat, and going to kill himself with his fat diet.

if rafa's wife does in fact prepare his meals , jose is actually suggesting she spends less time in the kitchen.

Wow I don't think what he did to Eva was sexist but I do believe the comments to rafas wife were.

Apparently the definition of sexism changes from country to country. I grew up in Miami and I agree with you.

They always bring up Jon Fearn to defend Mourinho but racists, homophobes, sexists usually do not only attack one part of society but anyone near them.