• Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a long way to go...

And we have to also hope United and Arse drop points as well.

While I'm not 100% happy with what happened today, a win's a win. 3 points in the bag and beaten my most hated team. :)

Do think they will drop points. They aren't that consistent to go on a long winning run (I know Arsenal did it last season but that was when the pressure was off them) and just heads up - Arsenal and United play each other in two weeks' time.

Do think they will drop points. They aren't that consistent to go on a long winning run (I know Arsenal did it last season but that was when the pressure was off them) and just heads up - Arsenal and United play each other in two weeks' time.

Same here. Neither of them are scary sides who I can see going on long winning streaks.

United especially. They're either good or embarrassingly poor each time I've seen them this season. If we can just build on yesterday's performance and get Diego and Hazard to sharpen up I think we'll reel the pack in. Though I think City are already out of reach.

Hopefully this win will have an impact on the players and the season, it was nice seeing them smile again. What I also loved and still has not been said here, us trying to shoor outside the box. In the last game it was horribly painful watching us trying to combine in the box, instead of smashing it. It seems Matic's screamer at the Goodison might have changed something. Even Cesc had several shots and boy we know he just never does that and passes instead. A couple of those shots were blocked but at least the players were not afraid to hit the ball.

Hopefully we continue that trend and practice it so that we become much better at playing fast, we need to eliminate those slow passing we do in the middle from our game.

Same here. Neither of them are scary sides who I can see going on long winning streaks.

United especially. They're either good or embarrassingly poor each time I've seen them this season. If we can just build on yesterday's performance and get Diego and Hazard to sharpen up I think we'll reel the pack in. Though I think City are already out of reach.

Don't want to get my hopes up or anything but an 8-point deficit after 6 games is nothing. City will drop points and let's not forget that they managed to catch up with us despite being 8 points behind last November. Still a long way to go.

Just because I said "a win's a win" doesn't mean "haha! Arsenal got what they deserved!" Even though I hate them so much.

I'll say this again, just because we WON doesn't mean I'm happy about it. You didn't bother reading my entire post.

What am I suppose to do? I can't personally Arsenal the 3 points back.

Trust me if I was the king of FA, I would set for a rematch, and ask the refs to eye Diego Costa. But it is what is.

I'll NEVER support antics like that. I know you do, but that's not the type of person I am.

But you support play acting and diving? LOL

Arsenal fans still crying over this. :D

It will never end :)

The only thing Diego needs to do now is tone it down for a few games - because I'm sure one or two refs will want to be the guy that sends him off!

Keep his nose clean for a few weeks - let another incident get in the press from another team and then go back to how he is.

I just hope that message is being communicated :)