• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

What are you talking about? All the different trophies are listed. League Titles, European Trophies, just scroll down. That's the trophy cabinet.

Unless you're talking about that stupid banner. But that would be pitiful. You're the boxer that got knocked out, but is demanding to resume the fight after he came back to earth. You're not fit to fight, you might die. Get some rest, eat a cookie. There will be other fights.

Pitiful? :lol:

Clearly the Community Shield is regarded so seriously that it's being placed alongside the other trophies...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Cesc must love when Oscar is in the team his non stop pressing forces teams to give up possession in areas where Cesc can get on the ball and make things happen

Not just Cesc, but he links up with Hazard also with ease. He may not be the no. 10 like Mata, but he's an important cog in this team I feel.

shit performance, great result.

bego - barely tested and when did, he was upto the mark.

iva - good performance. stuck close to sanchez and fouled him on every occasion that he looked to be turning. decent performance but we cant have 2 defensive full backs playing against the likes of whu, wba, stoke, etc etc. and when the winger is running at him, he looks poor.

zouma - brilliant display and that tackle... wow... good goal too.

GC - another brilliant performance except for when he lost the ball and the confusion between him and zouma.

azpi - azpi-esque performance. enough said.

matic - quite good. broke a lot of arsenal's attacks. but too slow in possesion.

cesc - someone told me he was a "world class" passer. he is so shit, i actually cant believe he is one of the first names on the team sheet considering the fact he is never dropped. how could he have not been able to play costa thru on that counter. unfucking believable. plus if its upto him. we should walk the ball into the net or something. absolutely atrocious.

oscar - MOTM for me. defensively brilliant. good in attack though lost the ball a couple of times in dangerous positions. nonetheless, quite a brilliant performance.

hazard - started the match so poorly. but got into the game. that shot was awesome which was saved by cech. all in all, hopefully, he gets to his best.

pedro - decent. though needs to work on his shooting.

costa - awful. absolutely awful. could and should have been red carded. his "link up play" was awesome again. cant count the number of times he lost the ball in brilliant positions. his "fakes" are so slow and ponderous that its almost laughable to look at.

we were lucky today. nothing else. this game does not solve anything. all our problems are still there. and teams will exploit them time and again.

woah, I'd hate to be around you when things go dire. After reading your post I couldn't help but wonder how the hell did you keep it together up until now (considering our recent dip in form)

Grow a pair. Cesc & Costa were good. Especially Cesc.

Costa was tactically impeccable, always going to the wing and feeding Pedro through the middle. Just what Jose wanted from him.

Funny thing is - prior to Costa coming to England everyone knew about his anger management issues while on the pitch and it was thought that the opposition would always deliberately anger and harrass him only to see him sent off. Who would've thought that he would beat them at their own game. The lad's a hidden genius.

Brilliant game, Glorious weekend! :drunk:

woah, I'd hate to be around you when things go dire. After reading your post I couldn't help but wonder how the hell did you keep it together up until now (considering our recent dip in form)

Grow a pair. Cesc & Costa were good. Especially Cesc.

Costa was tactically impeccable, always going to the wing and feeding Pedro through the middle. Just what Jose wanted from him.

Funny thing is - prior to Costa coming to England everyone knew about his anger management issues while on the pitch and it was thought that the opposition would always deliberately anger and harrass him only to see him sent off. Who would've thought that he would beat them at their own game. The lad's a hidden genius.

Brilliant game, Glorious weekend! :drunk:

i should grow a pair cos i have the guts to say exactly what i feel?

hmmm interesting...

anyways, the guy who got dispossessed 5 times. 5 freaking times was impeccable. some of the opinions on here!!!

The first video is just :lol:

The man in the first video was on the verge of crying haha. He was watching a different game though. Arsenal weren't dominating possession at all.

Wright-Phillips' twin brother is hilarious. He's so delusional. Claude was right again. Same old story.

The man in the first video was on the verge of crying haha. He was watching a different game though. Arsenal weren't dominating possession at all.

That fella is what you call proper butthurt. It's just :lol: to watch.

Wright-Phillips' twin brother is hilarious. He's so delusional. Claude was right again. Same old story.

Claude is the only sane Arsenal fan out there.

Pitiful? :lol:

Clearly the Community Shield is regarded so seriously that it's being placed alongside the other trophies...

Oh my goodness. Now you're screaming and crying in the parking lot. Strangers have to surround you to calm you down. An old lady across the street, frightened and shivering, is close to calling the police. The fight is over. The spectators are going home to their families. What are you doing?

The Community shield is posted before other trophies. And even if it was, it would still be a trophy and not a friendly. Friendly (tounament) trophies aren't listed. Why? Because they aren't official matches.

Oh my goodness. Now you're screaming and crying in the parking lot. Strangers have to surround you to calm you down. An old lady across the street, frightened and shivering, is close to calling the police. The fight is over. The spectators are going home to their families. What are you doing?

The Community shield is posted before other trophies. And even if it was, it would still be a trophy and not a friendly. Friendly (tounament) trophies aren't listed. Why? Because they aren't official matches.

Sure mate, whatever you say. :tophat:

But seriously what's up with all the analogies? :lol:

Did I see someone say Fabregas had a poor game? He bossed it from the start. Dictated play. Showed Ozil for the big game flop he is again. Fabregas even before the red card was dictating the tempo. Provided a great pass for Pedro which he unfortunately missed. Zouma and Cahill, good job. Especially Zouma. Was a boss today and for those who who wanted Hazard dropped just..... Really turned it on second half. Costa really needs to be careful though. I know he was a big part why we won but he gets too irritated for the most minor things. Wrestling with Koscielny and Gabriel's face is just not necessary. Needs to cut that out. Apart from that he had a nice old tussle with the Arsenal CB. His hold up play was great at times. But he needs to focs purely on football.

Arsenal fans were brought back to reality. One win in a friendly cup and they thought they had won over us. No chance. Mourinho beats Wenger again and may I say it... Hazard 2-0 Sanchez. Ivanovic made a couple fouls but credit to him, he improved and Azpi was great. I hope our season really kicks on now and we cut out the inconsistent results/performances.

On to the next!

Deluded Arsenal fans as always, lol at the comments in the videos, so much hate and deludedness, expected from that Arse lot. Oh and that Moh character is a karnt of the highest level, you are the scum club you idiot :D

Ivanovic was epic today, has to be said :lol: I'm looking for someone to scapegoat, but I can't.

However, Costa is beginning to annoy me. Just a pale reflection of Drogba in my honest opinion, who could wind up defenders without having to physically attack them. Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke, but he genuinely seems more interested in playing cheerleader and winding people up than scoring goals.

Ivanovic was epic today, has to be said :lol: I'm looking for someone to scapegoat, but I can't.

However, Costa is beginning to annoy me. Just a pale reflection of Drogba in my honest opinion, who could wind up defenders without having to physically attack them. Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke, but he genuinely seems more interested in playing cheerleader and winding people up than scoring goals.

Yeah you are right but you have to admit it.. he wins us games. Against Liverpool in January he f*cked their heads up and didn't let them concentrate. Today I don't think we would have dominated the game so well if he wouldn't get gabriel sent off