• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

DUDE WE WON. He had a decent game, why are you still moaning. Jesus christ.

Agree .ON wedneday we took a small step on the way to recovery ,, Today was a much bigger stride . Much further to go of course but at least the sky looks bluer .

My only concern is that Diego needs to calm down

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we are down to his "assist". predicted as much

yes, it was a wonderful ball to pedro, but thats his MO. he ll provide you a moment of magic.

it was not just about that counter. i remember another counter which he misplaced a simple pass to hazard. he is as good in closed spaces and in and around the opposition D, as i guess cahill would be. how many times did he lose the ball in a very good position trying to "pass his way thru". the only diffrence being, oscar is brilliant in covering up.

also, lets not say what "posters" think. zouma is getting the MOTM according to the polls? why? one brilliant tackle and the goal. oscar was heads and shoulders above most of our players today and brilliant in defense and in attack. but since he did not assist or score, a total of 2 people have given him MOTM. even hazard has got 7 votes which is hilarious cos he seemed lost most of the first half and infact till we scored our first goal.

Give it up man. Your biased and terrible analysis has been badly exposed. Fabregas was excellent today. Go get a beer

what i am trying to say is that, oscar covered for most of cesc's defensive liabilities which includes losing the ball and making the team prone to counters.

No that's not what you said initially. That's your changing tune after getting massively called out

http://www.chelseafc.com/the-club/history/style/trophy-cabinet.html

Give up, JayJay.

When you're a know-it-all, you better make sure you're right.

Peace out.

Funny. The Community Shield isn't even listed on the 'Trophy Cabinet'.

When you're gonna claim to be a know-it-all, you better make sure you're right.

so basically 100 passes, out of which i would say 1 brilliant pass to pedro, 1 assist to zouma and...... not really sure about the rest. there seem to be 6/7 missed passes, i would love to see where these were, what area of the pitch and how prone we normally become in those scenarios.

no the long balls are included in his pass distribution

http://epl.squawka.com/chelsea-vs-arsenal/19-09-2015/english-barclays-premier-league/matches

You are describing the forum reaction after your "analysis"

my analysis was simple.

people say he created "chances", all i can remember is one chance to pedro from a brilliant ball. his close control was poor and he lost the ball many times in and around the box. he screwed up atleast 2 of our counters that i can remember off the top of my head. hardly a performance to be proud of, is not it?

whoscored says he had a 100 passes with 86% success rate. 2 chances created (zouma and pedro).

Funny. The Community Shield isn't even listed on the 'Trophy Cabinet'.

When you're gonna claim to be a know-it-all, you better make sure you're right.

What are you talking about? All the different trophies are listed. League Titles, European Trophies etc., just scroll down. That's the trophy cabinet.

Unless you're talking about that stupid banner. But that would be pitiful. You're the boxer that got knocked out, but is demanding to resume the fight after he came back to earth. You're not fit to fight, you might die. Get some rest, eat a cookie. There will be other fights.