• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Be pretty churlish to complain it's always result first against these tosspots. But Costa will now be under even more scrutiny from refs (if that's possible) so during the season you can guarantee he'll be sent off for something innocuous. He sails close to the wind as it is and he's not going to change so expect more fireworks.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you are right but you have to admit it.. he wins us games. Against Liverpool in January he f*cked their heads up and didn't let them concentrate. Today I don't think we would have dominated the game so well if he wouldn't get gabriel sent off

Oh no, I totally accept that, however I think he's becoming too obsessed with riling players rather than scoring goals.

shit performance, great result.

bego - barely tested and when did, he was upto the mark.

iva - good performance. stuck close to sanchez and fouled him on every occasion that he looked to be turning. decent performance but we cant have 2 defensive full backs playing against the likes of whu, wba, stoke, etc etc. and when the winger is running at him, he looks poor.

zouma - brilliant display and that tackle... wow... good goal too.

GC - another brilliant performance except for when he lost the ball and the confusion between him and zouma.

azpi - azpi-esque performance. enough said.

matic - quite good. broke a lot of arsenal's attacks. but too slow in possesion.

cesc - someone told me he was a "world class" passer. he is so shit, i actually cant believe he is one of the first names on the team sheet considering the fact he is never dropped. how could he have not been able to play costa thru on that counter. unfucking believable. plus if its upto him. we should walk the ball into the net or something. absolutely atrocious.

oscar - MOTM for me. defensively brilliant. good in attack though lost the ball a couple of times in dangerous positions. nonetheless, quite a brilliant performance.

hazard - started the match so poorly. but got into the game. that shot was awesome which was saved by cech. all in all, hopefully, he gets to his best.

pedro - decent. though needs to work on his shooting.

costa - awful. absolutely awful. could and should have been red carded. his "link up play" was awesome again. cant count the number of times he lost the ball in brilliant positions. his "fakes" are so slow and ponderous that its almost laughable to look at.

we were lucky today. nothing else. this game does not solve anything. all our problems are still there. and teams will exploit them time and again.

Seriously. I am dumbfounded with what you said about Cesc. I know you are not a fan of him already which probably influenced your reaction but normally you make valid points. Your conclusion about Fabregas is astonishing. Any viewer could see he dominated the game before and after the red. Even Arsenal fans would admit he dominated the game. Yet you said Oscar was MOTM when imo while he was not poor, he was not MOTM at all. I actually think you have watched a different game.

The man in the first video was on the verge of crying haha. He was watching a different game though. Arsenal weren't dominating possession at all.

Wright-Phillips' twin brother is hilarious. He's so delusional. Claude was right again. Same old story.

Ty was all upbeat and optimistic after we twatted them 6-0, there's optimism then there's insanity.

Seriously. I am dumbfounded with what you said about Cesc. I know you are not a fan of him already which probably influenced your reaction but normally you make valid points. Your conclusion about Fabregas is astonishing. Any viewer could see he dominated the game before and after the red. Even Arsenal fans would admit he dominated the game. Yet you said Oscar was MOTM when imo while he was not poor, he was not MOTM at all. I actually think you have watched a different game.

i have already said, why i said what i said.

"controlling" the mid is a weak argument to me cos its like saying herrera "controlled" the mid against us at the bridge. NO. arsenal conceded the mid. their plan was obvious. keep trying to put walcott behind our CBs. our CBs were good or walcott was poor.

as for oscar, i thought he was really good, both in defence and offense. i remember 2 instances where oscar was tracking down sanchez/monreal but cesc was no where to be seen.

cesc for all the possession in the world, created 1 good chance from open play, thats it.

he lost the possession multiple times in good positions and screwed 2 easy counters.

PS - city lost. so a doubly good weekend.

i have already said, why i said what i said.

"controlling" the mid is a weak argument to me cos its like saying herrera "controlled" the mid against us at the bridge. NO. arsenal conceded the mid. their plan was obvious. keep trying to put walcott behind our CBs. our CBs were good or walcott was poor.

as for oscar, i thought he was really good, both in defence and offense. i remember 2 instances where oscar was tracking down sanchez/monreal but cesc was no where to be seen.

cesc for all the possession in the world, created 1 good chance from open play, thats it.

he lost the possession multiple times in good positions and screwed 2 easy counters.

PS - city lost. so a doubly good weekend.

Fabregas controlled the game. Rarely lost the ball when in possession. Created 2 key moments. When he saw a pass that was on he made it bar one when Costa made the run. Oscar did not do much offensively bar the second half where he skipped past Bellerin and crossed it in to Costa. He done his job defensively but first half Oscar messed up a few of our attacks and made sloppy passes. That is why he was not MOTM for me. Defensively good but offensively wise not too good imo. Fabregas done what we want him to do every game. Dictate tempo and create the best chances which we done. We won the game, he created an assist and dictated play. Cazorla could not even receive the ball as much as he wanted to. Fabregas took the role of dictator today. We all had reservations understandably about him playing in the double pivot but he done his job excellently. I hope they mention his performance on MOTD. Or read what other analysts say about his performance. Maybe you just have way too higher expectations.

Fabregas controlled the game. Rarely lost the ball when in possession. Created 2 key moments. When he saw a pass that was on he made it bar one when Costa made the run. Oscar did not do much offensively bar the second half where he skipped past Bellerin and crossed it in to Costa. He done his job defensively but first half Oscar messed up a few of our attacks and made sloppy passes. That is why he was not MOTM for me. Defensively good but offensively wise not too good imo. Fabregas done what we want him to do every game. Dictate tempo and create the best chances which we done. We won the game, he created an assist and dictated play. Cazorla could not even receive the ball as much as he wanted to. Fabregas took the role of dictator today. We all had reservations understandably about him playing in the double pivot but he done his job excellently. I hope they mention his performance on MOTD. Or read what other analysts say about his performance. Maybe you just have way too higher expectations.

a couple of things i disagree massively on:

oscar's link up play was brilliant.

cesc DID lose the ball plenty of times when in and around the box. whether it was while he was trying to pass the ball with 6 arsenal players around or whatever he does in close quarters.

Ivanovic was epic today, has to be said :lol: I'm looking for someone to scapegoat, but I can't.

However, Costa is beginning to annoy me. Just a pale reflection of Drogba in my honest opinion, who could wind up defenders without having to physically attack them. Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke, but he genuinely seems more interested in playing cheerleader and winding people up than scoring goals.

Drogba just did that in the European cup final when we needed all players on the field he chose to bitchslap Vidic.

The season we had so far i'm not looking for anything to complain about.we need wins more than anything else.

Man City lost..some members can stop crowning them champions 8 months before the season ends now.

West Ham are looking great on the road..Arsenal,Liverpool and Man City all beaten in their own stadium by them and they lost at home to Bournemouth..mad times for the hammers.

a couple of things i disagree massively on:

oscar's link up play was brilliant.

cesc DID lose the ball plenty of times when in and around the box. whether it was while he was trying to pass the ball with 6 arsenal players around or whatever he does in close quarters.

Dude, stop it. Cesc DID NOT LOSE THE BALL PLENTY OF TIMES. As everyone else has pointed out that he had 90% pass accuracy and the 10% misplaced passes are long difficult balls he was playing.

Also, your posts are getting pretty annoying. Here's a day, when Chelsea beats Arsenal 2-0, and you roll in with a hate agenda and waste the last 5 pages trying to convince everyone else that one player was "atrocious", the same player who provided a crucial assist, controlled the game, and created chances. Admit it, you are slightly unhappy that Chelsea lost with Fab playing a crucial role.

Great game against the gunners today.

Hazard, who poorly performed during the first 5 games, is now meeting my expectations.

Zouma was outstanding, once again. And he is only 20 years old.

Diego Costa was just awful.

The main positive aspect is that our defensive line was strong. Clean sheet.

José is definitely the manager we need.

Arsenal and Wenger need to leave each other....

This arsenal team should be fighting for the EPL title and all the domestic cups if they had a more competent manager. You start santi in the cm role and ramsey, ozil, meaning u have 3 weak links defensively and theo as well.

Sanchez has been out of from this season and can't expect Coquelin to be the only decent defender in the midfield.

Dude, stop it. Cesc DID NOT LOSE THE BALL PLENTY OF TIMES. As everyone else has pointed out that he had 90% pass accuracy and the 10% misplaced passes are long difficult balls he was playing.

Also, your posts are getting pretty annoying. Here's a day, when Chelsea beats Arsenal 2-0, and you roll in with a hate agenda and waste the last 5 pages trying to convince everyone else that one player was "atrocious", the same player who provided a crucial assist, controlled the game, and created chances. Admit it, you are slightly unhappy that Chelsea lost with Fab playing a crucial role.

get your facts right and then start an argument. please. 100 passes, 10 long balls, 4 unsuccessful ones and 86% passing. which means 10 other unsuccessful passes and i would love to see which areas of field it was in.

i am happy that we won and city lost. also, i gave my opinion of what i thought our players were. people are quoting me (like you are), i am not individually forcing you too. also, lets leave the fan boyism out of the conversation and accusing someone of being unhappy that chelsea won.