Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard he's going to Turkey in January.

Don't understand the purchase of this guy and the Jamaican guy Hector. Absurdity of business.

Well, Terry and Gaz are over 30 now, we'll need some homegrown players when they leave. Hector is hg, pretty experienced and not a bad player at all. He could be a perfect benchwarmer.

I agree with Djilobodji though, absolutely WTF-signing. Still, I'm hungry for some Papy-time. We are loosing every single game, our defense is a mess, we should at least try to start a game with him.

Song for Papy. Tune Rod Stewart ...do ya think I'm sexy.

If your Djilobodji,

And want to play for Chelsea,

C'mon Papy, let us know

He needs to play - just wanna hear that belting out round the ground

Might cheer everyone up a little and maybe get a performance out of the lads :)

Well financially this can still be a very good signing. We paid like 2.5m for him and he is worth at least 5, so we can make a handsome profit of him by selling him. Loaning him out however does not make as much sense since he was brought to provide cover. Luckily only one of our 3 main cbs has ever been out so no wonder he has not played so far.

• 1 month later...

So like...what does this dude do on a daily basis? Does he even train with us or what?

Just chill at home and wait for his January move?

Plays a lot of Fifa, goes for a cheeky nandos with Michael Emenalo. He's just got into The Witcher on ps4. He likes to wear a cape when he plays it.