Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

There was some joker of a poster in one of the Chelsea forums that was bleating about how Papy was fulfilling a vital role in being a cheap squad filler in order to release youth players to be loaned out.  What lunacy!

If Emenalo signs any more Papys or Hectors in the summer, he deserves to be shot!

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mourinho probably has tears in his eyes from laughing at this embarrassment of a signing. This is what happens when you allow someone other than the manager to sign players. He had zero chance from the second he signed.

What a joke.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Mourinho probably has tears in his eyes from laughing at this embarrassment of a signing. This is what happens when you allow someone other than the manager to sign players. He had zero chance from the second he signed.

What a joke.

Mourinho's only regret is that he wasn't player from Jorge Mendes agency.

I know people laugh all they want but this transfer meant nothing. It was low cost cover and that's basically it. And no, it fucking didn't mean Chelsea's low standards in the market and how low they reached. Fucking Barca signed Douglas (lol), Vermaelen and Mathieu, it's a joke really but it means nothing. It doesn't even mean that Barca is irrevelant as some want to say the same about Chelsea citing Hector and Papy's transfers.

(Why I even try. I should just write how Emenalo try to destroy club by such awful buisness and make Chelsea irrelevant)

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I know people laugh all they want but this transfer meant nothing. It was low cost cover and that's basically it. And no, it fucking didn't mean Chelsea's low standards in the market and how low they reached. Fucking Barca signed Douglas (lol), Vermaelen and Mathieu, it's a joke really but it means nothing. It doesn't even mean that Barca is irrevelant as some want to say the same about Chelsea citing Hector and Papy's transfers.

(Why I even try. I should just write how Emenalo try to destroy club by such awful buisness and make Chelsea irrelevant)

Are you Micky transferguru Emenalo in disguise?

It's the second time today you burst out to say how it has nothing to do with Emenalo, even though no one mentioned him in the posts previous to yours :lol:

4 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

From a John Stones pursuit all of summer 2015 which eventually petered out to a last-day buy of Papy and you are telling us this is low cost cover.

As someone asked, are you Emelano in disguise?

12 hours ago, bellion said:

From a John Stones pursuit all of summer 2015 which eventually petered out to a last-day buy of Papy and you are telling us this is low cost cover.

As someone asked, are you Emelano in disguise?

Barca chased Laporte and ended with Vermaelen, Mathieu and Douglas.

Won a treble.

This means nothing really, Djilobodji transfer meant nothing but people want to take from this too much conclusions. Far too much.

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Barca chased Laporte and ended with Vermaelen, Mathieu and Douglas.

Won a treble.

This means nothing really, Djilobodji transfer meant nothing but people want to take from this too much conclusions. Far too much.

And what first team cbs did Barca have?

What overall quality Barca has in the whole team?

It isn't the same.

14 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Are you Micky transferguru Emenalo in disguise?

It's the second time today you burst out to say how it has nothing to do with Emenalo, even though no one mentioned him in the posts previous to yours :lol:

So how you want to response to my relevant part of post ? Or you want to stay useless part of this community and stay here as a wind up merchant ? (I know you're better than this, that's why I try to stay kind to you)

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

And what first team cbs did Barca have?

What overall quality Barca has in the whole team?

It isn't the same.

But people want to take God knows what conclusion from signing Papy Djilobodji.

That we're becoming irrelevant and such. Which is not very clever and only good for banter. I thought it was only banter but when I see people speak about this seriously ...