Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

25 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I still don't understand why we signed him. This has to be one of the most pointless transfers I've ever seen

Also, according to the L'Equipe article, Stuttgart aren't interested in buying, they want a 12-18 month loan deal 

Because we failed in our targers and needed an emergency player just jncase of a crisis.

17 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

At least give him one fucking game :D This weekend is a good opportunity.

He got some minutes against Walsall.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Yeah like one minute, didn't even touch the ball.

I would really love to see him tomorrow, I've been hungry for some Papy-time for months.

DJILOBODJI CHELSEA LEGEND

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Because we failed in our targers and needed an emergency player just jncase of a crisis.

If we needed an emergency player, we could have asked Middlesbrough to terminate the Kalas loan deal (like Liverpool are doing with their loaned out players due to significant injuries in their first team)

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

If we needed an emergency player, we could have asked Middlesbrough to terminate the Kalas loan deal (like Liverpool are doing with their loaned out players due to significant injuries in their first team)

Maybe we did and Kalas didn't want to do it.

On 08/01/2016 at 9:14 AM, Tomo said:

If I'm not mistaken, he got 62 seconds.

Therefore we've paid Nantes £43548.39 per second that he appeared for us. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2016 at 2:49 PM, BlueLion said:

If I'm not mistaken, he got 62 seconds.

Therefore we've paid Nantes £43548.39 per second that he appeared for us. 

Luxury player by definition :)

So, Papy is gone.. That means we either sign somebody to replace him or just have Cahill keep the seat warm for some youngster. However I do wonder how the club convinces such players to join, are they promised first team football or what? Either the club lies through its teeth or the players simply doesn't care as long as they laugh their way to the bank. Everybody and their grandmother could tell that he was lucky to even step on the pitch for those 62 seconds under Mourinho, everybody knew the moment he signed he had no chance. They have some really bad advisors.